Anyone else doing Adonis NYC tonight?

Coolwave35

16 hours ago, glycine said:

holy fuck whats his contact info?

I guess someone could start one but I wish there was a regular updated list of guys from Adonis who are also providers (publicly) on RM and other sites. I definitely have a group of guys I'm interested in seeing away from the strip clubs haha....including Finn from Florida on the newsletter they just sent out 30 mins ago.

5 hours ago, diehard_002 said:

I went Friday (yesterday) and almost all the guys were there. Sometimes it is more fun to wonder what is inside those tight briefs and find out in the back rather than the nudity being on full display.  The Tampa guys - Dallas and Andrew(i think) - were total fun and absolutely nice with me.  I may go back on Sunday if they are still around.

I've ben to FairyTale once. I've never been back.
For those who don't know, FairyTale is a small neighborhood bar in Hell's Kitchen. Any more than 10 or 12 people (dancers and customers combined) would be a crowd, especially since they have to cordon off part of the bar to transform it into a lap dance area.. Tim's e-mail indicated 30 dancers were  working Friday night. Although many of them looked very hot, Bozo passed. I couldn't deal with the swarms of people in that tiny location. Was afraid someone might accidentally elbow my nose and crush it,,,,,

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

5 hours ago, DMICS said:

I guess someone could start one but I wish there was a regular updated list of guys from Adonis who are also providers (publicly) on RM and other sites. I definitely have a group of guys I'm interested in seeing away from the strip clubs haha....including Finn from Florida on the newsletter they just sent out 30 mins ago.

Well, most (not all) of the Adonis entertainers aren't really "Rentmen"-kinda guys. They don't really want to have to manage all the RM logistics, contacts and inquiries, but would  rather just show up when Tim or Matt say to and make some quick money in one evening not having to do the heavy stuff.  Many very definitely will meet privately with clients, but they prefer the initial introduction to be in person at an Adonis event. If Adonis guys appeal, the best thing, of course, is to attend the events, chat the guys up, tip generously, show you're not a weirdo, then very politely and respectfully propose a private meeting. 

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone planning to go to the Nude Party this week? I haven't been to one yet, I just went to Adonis for my first time on Monday. I had a good time, I had a nice lap dance by Chris from Panama. I hope he's at the nude party. I couldn't find him on any other social media. 

49 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

nude party email went out about five hours ago (5pm-ish ET Thurs).....Saturday the 25th, 7pm-2am.....$100.....registration and pre-payment required.....use only the email line at upper right and hit "subscribe"......this is for NYC only.....

https://adonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

Have you ever been before? That seems expensive just to mingle with the naked hunks. Is it truly a mind blowing experience as the email said?

29 minutes ago, HuskyC said:

I read the whole thread, that's what convinced me to RSVP. It's something I want to experience at least once.

if you've never been to something like this ever before, it's probably worth "experiencing at least once"......somewhere back in this thread, I think there might be a post on "protocol" at the event and hints for a first-timer on how to make it comfortable....."mind-blowing experience"? - probably not, but the spectacle of watching several fully naked in-shape dudes walking around is very appealing if that, uh, appeals to you.....as always, be polite, friendly, smile, don't get too gushy.....be ready with lots of tip money in various denominations and be ready to politely say "no" to those who don't appeal.....some guys will approach looking for business, but the most popular "headliners" will be constantly busy....chat up other guests if you want.....there will be regulars and probably a few forum members.....

14 hours ago, HuskyC said:

Have you ever been before? That seems expensive just to mingle with the naked hunks. Is it truly a mind blowing experience as the email said?

If possible, try to attend without stressing too much about money. Yes, you'll probably spend a lot when you're there, and you'll probably have a great time!

4 hours ago, Westsideguy said:

Wondering if Matty Canada showed up naked last night?

Matty Canada was there wearing a thong. Some of the other guys showed up in thongs and jocks and the underwear stayed on even when they did lap dances. I wanted to see Matty Canada naked, but I guess in a thong is close enough

I had a good time last night, I found the tip about using the timer on my phone for lap dances was a great tool. I spent plenty but not more than I had planned. I brought a guy to the champaign room and we got interrupted halfway through because the person running the rooms thought my time was up, fortunately she realized her mistake and let us finish out the rest of the time in the room. I was a little disappointed some of the guys from the email didn't show, but there were other guys who weren't in the email there and they were sexy. I liked chatting with the guys and the other guests. As the night went on, even the popular guys weren't fully busy. There was time to spend with every guy I liked.

45 minutes ago, HuskyC said:

Matty Canada was there wearing a thong. Some of the other guys showed up in thongs and jocks and the underwear stayed on even when they did lap dances.

I'm wondering if Tim is now having to let some of the guys wear a thong or underwear in order to find talent and/or entice them to even show up.....it used to be a solid rule that all had to be naked and only the occasional superstar or "I don't really do this"-kinda guy was allowed to keep something on.......

8 hours ago, Seamusss said:

Did Robbie from Sean Cody show up? What was he like?

Yes, he was there. He had a nice body, smooth, big muscles, handsome, he was naked. He seemed very relatable, I didn't chat with him but he seemed approachable. His cock looked about average. It was flaccid when he walked around and it looked to be more of a grower than a shower. I didn't get to see him dance. He looked very young, probably early 20's

13 hours ago, HuskyC said:

Yes, he was there. He had a nice body, smooth, big muscles, handsome, he was naked. He seemed very relatable, I didn't chat with him but he seemed approachable. His cock looked about average. It was flaccid when he walked around and it looked to be more of a grower than a shower. I didn't get to see him dance. He looked very young, probably early 20's

His cock was really big when he got hard. I don’t like him. 

Edited by Coolwave35