Now THAT'S a headline you don't see everyday!

samhexum

Astoria woman busted for assaulting customs agent with karate chop at JFK Airport 

I'm a very gentle person; had it been me, it would've been with a lamb chop.

Child rapist who escaped Arkansas prison on a jet ski is captured at a Quality Inn with his family 

Who figures out how to escape prison on a jet ski(!) then gets caught at a Quality Inn?  

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!

Flight DL194 had already departed Georgia and was over Virginia when the pilots decided to abandon the journey. In a text message sent to Air Traffic Control, the captain was succinct in explaining the problem: 'Divert to ATL — passenger diarrhea all over aircraft — biohazard.' 

ewww.gifBart moons.gifewww.gif

elf mooning.gif

Edited by samhexum
for shits and giggles (literally)

05xp-greatwall-top-pkbl-facebookJumbo.jp
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

The pair, a 38-year-old man and 55-year-old woman, used an excavator to widen an existing gap and make a shortcut, the authorities said.

"Two workers have been detained in northern China after the local authorities said they plowed through a section of the country’s Great Wall with an excavator, leaving a gaping hole... The man, named in the release as Zheng, and the woman, named as Wang, are from the autonomous region of Inner Mongolia in the country’s north and were taken in for investigation, the bureau added. They have been charged with destroying a cultural relic, according to China Daily, a state-owned media outlet..."

It looks as though the Mongolians finally figured a way to defeat the Great Wall of China! 😁

47 minutes ago, Unicorn said:
reza-baluchi-coast-guard-picture.jpg
WWW.MIAMINEWTIMES.COM

Baluchi has pleaded with the Coast Guard to leave him alone during his treks across the sea in small homemade enclosures.

If the man wants to put his life at risk, why not let him? It's not as if he's putting others at risk...

Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way. 

People do stupid things, then they (or public outcry) demands that we waste resources to “save them". Thus wasting taxpayer’s money and putting Emergency service responders at risk.

We have laws. They’re not hard to follow. 

Or in the words of my father….."don’t be a moron". 

PS Anyone who says they’re going to commit suicide if you remove them from their homemade inflatable hamster wheel in the middle of the ocean….is de facto not sane. 

Edited by nycman

7 hours ago, nycman said:

People do stupid things, then they (or public outcry) demands that we waste resources to “save them". Thus wasting taxpayer’s money and putting Emergency service responders at risk.

We have laws. They’re not hard to follow. 

Or in the words of my father….."don’t be a moron". 

HEY! There's an expression your parent used!  Now post it in THAT thread.

I wonder what he would've thought about people paying oodles of money to try to visit the Titanic site in an oversized soda can.

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!