Now THAT'S a headline you don't see everyday!

samhexum

5 hours ago, jeezopete said:

A wingsuit flyer was decapitated when he jumped out of a plane and got struck by its wing

WWW.INSIDER.COM

Nicholas Galy, 40, was killed just seconds after jumping from the aircraft over the French countryside, investigators said.

A small consolation for his loved ones, but he did go quickly while doing something he loved to do.

On 6/4/2022 at 5:00 AM, samhexum said:

Oral sex sends Florida man crashing into FedEx truck

It was a head-on collision — literally.

A distracted Florida man receiving oral sex smashed directly into a FedEx truck in Ft. Lauderdale Thursday night, injuring his groin.

The unidentified man and his female companion were both found partially naked after the collision...

https://nypost.com/2022/06/03/oral-sex-sends-florida-man-crashing-into-fedex-truck/

Reminds me of a scene from “The World According to Garp”

Phillies fan tried to get into game with alligator

Fan denied entry to Phillies game with emotional support alligator 

unfortunately, the 'emotional support peacock' thread is closed, but this fits here, too.

A fan was denied entry into Citizens Bank Park on Wednesday when he attempted to get in with an emotional support alligator, per multiple reports.

Edited by samhexum
because he's bored as hell

47 minutes ago, samhexum said:

Yet, in spite of the ruling, I'm sure there will still be the occasional bone of contention.

• 2 weeks later...

A student was excited to move to Florida for college. Then she realized she'd applied to Miami University — in Ohio 

perhaps she should take a course in reading comprehension.

When Valerie Do, doh-homer.gif19, applied to study at Miami University in 2021, she was excited by the prospect of spending her days lounging on beaches in the sun in Florida, surrounded by palm trees like she'd seen in the movies.

As an international student living in Vietnam, she couldn't visit the university before applying. So when the university sent her an acceptance letter welcoming her to Ohio, Do felt confused.

At first, she wondered whether Ohio might be a district or a county in Florida. But after a quick Google search, her beach fantasy was shattered when she realized she wouldn't be going to the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida, as she'd initially thought. She'd be going to Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.

On 10/1/2023 at 12:49 AM, mike carey said:

*rein

Sheesh, illiterate newspapers!

You never know. Maybe the Kiwis chose a new monarch.

No photo description available.

Edited by Unicorn

Photo-Oct-20-2023-2-03-01-PM.jpg
Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!

They mated like mad': Low-flying helicopter sparks massive crocodile orgy in Australia

WWW.LIVESCIENCE.COM

A Chinook helicopter flying above a crocodile farm in Queensland appears to have set off a huge sexy frenzy, with the crocs mistaking the noise and vibrations as a...

A photo of F.L. Copeland.

Married Alabama preacher kills himself after being outed as 'transgender curvy girl' 

There is nothing new under the sun, is there, preacher?

Ecclesiastes 1:9

What has been will be again,    

what has been done will be done again;    

there is nothing new under the sun.

LI widow scammed out of $3M by by 'Italian oil rig worker' she met on dating site

Apparently, there is nothing new under the sun in Long Island, either.

Edited by samhexum
because he's bored as hell

1 hour ago, samhexum said:

The most shocking aspect of this comes from the linked source: "Copeland’s suicide followed an exposé in 1819 News, a news site once owned by the conservative think tank, the Alabama Policy Institute ..."

Alabama had a think tank!?!

14 minutes ago, wsc said:

Alabama had a think tank!?!

And they waste time thinking about some small town mayor who likes dressing up as a woman?

I’m just sad he felt the need to kill himself. Who gives a flying fuck if he likes wearing woman’s clothes? Hell, I would have showed up at my town’s next 4th of July parade in the official mayor’s convertible (there’s always an official mayor’s convertible in small town 4th of July parades) in full make up and ball gown. And I would have asked Bob the Drag Queen to sit next to me, just to REALLY twist their hateful brains. Fuck’em.