Now THAT'S a headline you don't see everyday!

samhexum

Justyn Vicky, a bodybuilder in Bali, died at 33 years old in a freak weightlifting accident.

Bodybuilder dead after 400-pound weight breaks his neck

Jeez, what did the guy ever do to that weight to make it so mad at him?

Firearm safety instructor accidentally shoots wife dead then turns gun on himself

Fishing instructor jumps overboard after accidentally harpooning wife

Brain surgeon wears metal collar in MRI tube after accidentally lobotomizing wife.

Beloved Florida manatee's death at aquarium came after traumatic sex injury, records show

(According to the article, it was a gay sexual encounter.)  😢

ff371bbd7240472c03049a8f92d73268
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Hugh, a popular 38-year-old manatee at a Florida aquarium, died from a rip in his colon and other traumatic injuries caused by a sexual encounter.

Largest School District in Texas Eliminates Libraries, Converts Them to Disciplinary Centers

f979efeaaeac154e1de2b1b71268758b
WWW.YAHOO.COM

The largest public school district in the state of Texas is converting libraries in 28 schools into disciplinary centers and eliminating school librarian positions, local news...

6 hours ago, jeezopete said:

Largest School District in Texas Eliminates Libraries, Converts Them to Disciplinary Centers

f979efeaaeac154e1de2b1b71268758b
WWW.YAHOO.COM

The largest public school district in the state of Texas is converting libraries in 28 schools into disciplinary centers and eliminating school librarian positions, local news...

image.jpeg.dc93e5a1107d47207f7823901153bde5.jpegimage.jpeg.4d558a19c10fb1d422db29d4ac68b378.jpegimage.jpeg.e42aea0e19eb6d1dd052c888d18f0c9e.jpegMedieval Torture Rack Stock Illustrations – 4 Medieval Torture Rack Stock  Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstimeimage.jpeg.fde4ecfe50504f14b8b645caa69b5c57.jpeg

Man who spent $14K to transform himself into collie steps out for first-ever walk in public

A Japanese native has transformed himself into a canine after forking out more than $14,000 for a custom-made collie costume. 

The private citizen, who goes only by Toco online, says the unusual garment has helped actualize his dream of “becoming an animal.”

Footage shared to Toco’s YouTube channel, where he boasts more than 32,000 subscribers, shows him clad in the costume as he frolics on a lawn, rolls on a floor, and plays fetch. 

Toco has even uploaded a video of himself venturing out in public as a dog for the very first time. 

Bystanders appeared to be in awe of the man’s doggy debut as he paraded down a busy street in the viral clip,  which has racked up 1.7 million views.

Toco completed the costume with a harness strapped around his furry abdomen, but admitted he was “nervous” and “scared” of venturing out in public. 

“Do you remember your dreams from when you are little? You want to be a hero or a wizard,” he wrote in the clip, describing his life-dog dog dream as seemingly “unrealistic.”

“I remember writing in my grade school graduation book that I wanted to be a dog and walk outside.”

As an introduction to his unusual hobby, Toco answered a series of questions in a video posted last year, admitting he always “had a vague dream of becoming an animal” ever since he was a child.

“When I fulfilled that dream, this is how it turned out,” he wrote in the clip, adding that he chose to become a collie due to the negligible size difference between the breed and humans.

Zeppet, the company that manufactured Toco’s collie costume, says it took 40 days to create the furry fashion item, which cost a cool $2 million Yen (USD $14,161). 

“Modeled after a collie dog, it reproduces the appearance of a real dog walking on four legs,” the company’s spokesperson told news.com.au.

Despite garnering online fame with his puppy pursuit, Toco conceals his unusual proclivities from most of his friends and family. 

“I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird,’ he said in a separate interview with the Mirror. “My friends and family seemed very surprised to learn I became an animal.”

Meanwhile, the Japanese man said last year that most of his colleagues are also unaware that he dresses as a dog outside of work.

“I don’t want my hobbies to be known, especially by the people I work with,” he told the Daily Mail.

“They think it’s weird that I want to be a dog. For the same reason why I can’t show my real face.”

His hyperrealistic dog costume cost $20,000. His hyperrealistic dog costume  The $22,000 costume created by Zeppet. The $22,000 costume created by Zeppet. He recently embarked on his first public walk. He recently embarked on his first public walk. Toco performs tricks in exchange for treats. Toco performs tricks in exchange for treats. Toco sits with a sign that reads "I'm human." Toco sits with a sign that reads “I’m human.”  

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ing reason at all!

22 minutes ago, samhexum said:

Man who spent $14K to transform himself into collie steps out for first-ever walk in public

A Japanese native has transformed himself into a canine after forking out more than $14,000 for a custom-made collie costume. 

The private citizen, who goes only by Toco online, says the unusual garment has helped actualize his dream of “becoming an animal.”

Footage shared to Toco’s YouTube channel, where he boasts more than 32,000 subscribers, shows him clad in the costume as he frolics on a lawn, rolls on a floor, and plays fetch. 

Toco has even uploaded a video of himself venturing out in public as a dog for the very first time. 

Bystanders appeared to be in awe of the man’s doggy debut as he paraded down a busy street in the viral clip,  which has racked up 1.7 million views.

Toco completed the costume with a harness strapped around his furry abdomen, but admitted he was “nervous” and “scared” of venturing out in public. 

“Do you remember your dreams from when you are little? You want to be a hero or a wizard,” he wrote in the clip, describing his life-dog dog dream as seemingly “unrealistic.”

“I remember writing in my grade school graduation book that I wanted to be a dog and walk outside.”

As an introduction to his unusual hobby, Toco answered a series of questions in a video posted last year, admitting he always “had a vague dream of becoming an animal” ever since he was a child.

“When I fulfilled that dream, this is how it turned out,” he wrote in the clip, adding that he chose to become a collie due to the negligible size difference between the breed and humans.

Zeppet, the company that manufactured Toco’s collie costume, says it took 40 days to create the furry fashion item, which cost a cool $2 million Yen (USD $14,161). 

“Modeled after a collie dog, it reproduces the appearance of a real dog walking on four legs,” the company’s spokesperson told news.com.au.

Despite garnering online fame with his puppy pursuit, Toco conceals his unusual proclivities from most of his friends and family. 

“I rarely tell my friends because I am afraid they will think I am weird,’ he said in a separate interview with the Mirror. “My friends and family seemed very surprised to learn I became an animal.”

Meanwhile, the Japanese man said last year that most of his colleagues are also unaware that he dresses as a dog outside of work.

“I don’t want my hobbies to be known, especially by the people I work with,” he told the Daily Mail.

“They think it’s weird that I want to be a dog. For the same reason why I can’t show my real face.”

His hyperrealistic dog costume cost $20,000. His hyperrealistic dog costume  The $22,000 costume created by Zeppet. The $22,000 costume created by Zeppet. He recently embarked on his first public walk. He recently embarked on his first public walk. Toco performs tricks in exchange for treats. Toco performs tricks in exchange for treats. Toco sits with a sign that reads "I'm human." Toco sits with a sign that reads “I’m human.”  

Beam me up Scotty. I'm done here.

3 hours ago, samhexum said:

It was a lot easier when I wanted to be a German Shepherd. I simply bought lederhosen.

1 hour ago, samhexum said:

I saw that on yesterday's news. I would have just enjoyed the extra 10 minutes' ride. But to hear some of the people get off of that ride, you'd think they'd been forcibly raped. Maybe sensing some monetary settlement? 🤑

And because there's not enough wrong with Florida already...

Leprosy could become endemic in Florida as cases rise, CDC says

22-0367-F1-1-1-e1690833492974.jpg?strip=
WWW.WFLA.COM

Florida is seeing a rise in leprosy cases that could mean the disease is now endemic in the Sunshine State, according to a letter published by the Centers for...