This Tattoo thing.

haring222
This topic is 1787 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

mercedes-benz-automobile-emblazoned-lettering-bumper-stickers-supporting-ross-perot-president-orange-county-calif-52301833.jpg 18n4a3psqu4y9jpg.jpg http://stickonsigns.com.au/wp-content/uploads/IMG_3455-1030x773.jpg http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2010/03/CC-22-039-800.jpg http://www.waccobb.net/forums/waccobb/keep90days/2015-05-13_09-17-12.png FYS-249-NAMASTE-BUMPER_1024x1024.jpg?v=1496608688 http://c8.alamy.com/comp/B8EX2G/front-of-a-mercedes-benz-car-with-a-sticker-deutschland-B8EX2G.jpg cautyio_large.png?v=1478505824

Some folks who like sweeping, scolding declarations need to learn about the Google. :rolleyes::p:D

Tattoos to me are fine as long as they don't become one continuous blend on the body. Since most breeders aren't good at expressing emotions and feelings, body art is a great way for them to show their emotions. Ever hear if wearing your feelings on your sleeve? It's also a great way to strike up a conversation with a muscle stud. They love yo tell you what each piece means to them!

Tattoos to me are fine as long as they don't become one continuous blend on the body. Since most breeders aren't good at expressing emotions and feelings, body art is a great way for them to show their emotions. Ever hear if wearing your feelings on your sleeve? It's also a great way to strike up a conversation with a muscle stud. They love yo tell you what each piece means to them!

I like the continuous tattoos, of course assuming that they are well-designed and executed. Jim Stoppani's tats are wonderful. He was actually one my inspiration when I started getting into tattooing.

AJLlDp1938YKdqCXk5OUxWuugktGEeOevFmn_ej9SQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

The tattoos are not for you or me, either. Those who get them do it for themselves. They bond with others who have them. I lost a boyfriend who I was shocked to learn had tons all over his body, but no visible places when clothed (he left me because I refused to ever get one, not because I was horrified at how lousy to me his looked on him).

Same can be said of preferences of cut/uncut guys, bodybuilders/twinks, ethnicity, eye color, etc. Everyone has different tastes, and that's a good thing.

I once knew a guy like that. Quite good looking. But there was visible ink "creeping" out above the top of his tee-shirt. When he took his jacket off there were spider web tattoos on each elbow.

i have a friend who has 1 tattoo - 1 very, very long tattoo. It's a serpent of many absolutely beautiful color combinations. It starts around his neck, low so it doesn't show all the time, progresses down his arm, wrapping a few times and the head winds up on the back of his hand. It really is a work of art and I'm not a tattoo person but this one is amazing, gorgeous.

i have a friend who has 1 tattoo - 1 very, very long tattoo. It's a serpent of many absolutely beautiful color combinations. It starts around his neck, low so it doesn't show all the time, progresses down his arm, wrapping a few times and the head winds up on the back of his hand. It really is a work of art and I'm not a tattoo person but this one is amazing, gorgeous.

A character in a book had tattoos of two snakes winding around her body, one starting at her little finger, another on her little toe, and they met in the middle. Another (drunk) character starting singing to her "Hey, little snake, are you crazy or what? Your butt's in the air and your head's in her..." at which point someone smacked him to keep him quiet.

Men with botox or lip fillers..catwoman eyebrows.

Overly built upper torso with chicken legs..permanent reek of cologne...tattoos are ok in moderation..

But when do they have the time ?

Some Botox and fillers are fine, if used with great moderation. I agree with you on the chicken legs and the cologne. I always request that providers not wear cologne. I’d rather have them arrive straight from the gym.

Tattoos are extremely masculine and a huge turn on to many people today. And not the "artistic" ones but the sloppy rough reform school/prison ones. I'll take a tatted thug any day over a sweet boy. (actually, my top 2 are 1 of each and I do prefer the tats).

Doesn't a tear drop tattoo beneath an eye mean they've killed someone?

• 1 month later...

Tattoos are for life… but names aren’t.

A Swedish mom getting a tattoo of her son’s name came up with a quick fix when the artist made a glaring mistake – she just changed her toddler’s moniker.

Johanna Giselhäll Sandström recently told local newspaper Blekinge Läns Tidning her “heart stopped” and she “thought [she] was going to faint,” when she saw the ink on her arm had an extra letter and read Kelvin — instead of Kevin, The Local Sweden reported.

The 30-year-old mom wanted to honor her children – Nova and Kevin – with a tat three years ago and when the artist didn’t ask about the spelling, she didn’t give it any more thought, she said.

Shortly after, she noticed the glaring mistake and went back to the shop, only to have the artist laugh and say there was nothing he could do except issue a refund.

Sandström balked at the idea of going through the painful and expensive tattoo removal process and thought legally changing her then-2-year-old’s name would be simpler.

The parents have grown to love their son’s “unique” name and the boy – who is 5 now – has taken to it too, Sandström said.

“I had never heard the name ‘Kelvin’ before. There isn’t anyone who names their kid Kelvin. So when I thought more about it, I realized that no one else has this name. It became unique. Now we think it is better than Kevin,” Sandström said.

The couple had just welcomed their third child, a little girl named Freya, and Sandström wants to go under the needle again to add her name.

This time, she’ll be more watchful.

“I’m going to write it down on a piece of paper and check it over 10,000 times,” she joked.

Guest TheOtherGuy

Complaints about tattoos sound just like complaints about:

Those damn hippies with long hair!

Those damn kids blasting their rock and roll music!

Those damn driving machines that scare my horse when I'm driving my buggy!

GET THOSE DAMN KIDS OFF MY LAWN! :rolleyes:

Complaints about tattoos sound just like complaints about:

Those damn hippies with long hair!

Those damn kids blasting their rock and roll music!

Those damn driving machines that scare my horse when I'm driving my buggy!

GET THOSE DAMN KIDS OFF MY LAWN! :rolleyes:

Except that people can cut their hair, turn off the music, or use another mode of transportation. Tattoos are forever.

Guest TheOtherGuy
Except that people can cut their hair, turn off the music, or use another mode of transportation. Tattoos are forever.

Did you hear that? It’s the sound of you missing my point ENTIRELY.