Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

Avalon
This topic is 746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always thought Justin Timberlake from his early NSYNC days was hot. Probably my first crush.

For the first few years NSYNC was popular I actually crushed pretty hard on JC, but by 2002-ish my attention definitely switched to Justin... and I'm pretty sure it was his "Rock Your Body" video that did it. I think JT looks his absolute best ever in that video. His face is sexy as hell.

I do love those eyebrows.

39dea97257859ac13a53a0f844486ff4df1504b59385cf9847ba1eeaf61dc2d5-51.jpg

I was going to go look for that pit shot. Thank you for doing it for me. I don't remember that he showed more skin in "Making Love" than he did in "Clash of the Titans".

The pit shot is legendary! My ex use to obsess about that scene.

Great link. I completely forgot about Brian Buzzini.

http://blackdogue.net/Playgirl/BrianBuzzini/BrianBuzzini.html

Don’t want to derail the thread, but I got nostalgic after seeing Brian Buzzini and had a WEHT moment, so.....

5-AAD6751-1917-43-BC-A9-C2-5-E297-D0048-F8.jpg

Not bad for almost 58 years old.

And for those of us who eagerly awaited the latest International Male and Undergear catalogs....

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020/01/30/trailer-drops-for-eagerly-awaited-international-male-doc/

Not sure if it’s been released yet.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled first celebrity crush thread.?

For you Al Corley fans... I remember him doing this once he left Dynasty. I was devastated he left the show and wondered why.

Warning: It's pretty bad!

Wow! He should have stayed with Dynasty. His song had such a long intro you think it’s going to be great. It’s not!

Brad Pitt was indeed a beautiful young man when that film was made.

I recall meeting him at a dinner party some years later when he was dating Gwyneth Paltrow. Both were very blond and clad in black leather. They looked stunning.

Brad Pitt and black leather? Swoon ... the ultimate fantasy

Don’t want to derail the thread, but I got nostalgic after seeing Brian Buzzini and had a WEHT moment, so.....

5-AAD6751-1917-43-BC-A9-C2-5-E297-D0048-F8.jpg

Not bad for almost 58 years old.

And for those of us who eagerly awaited the latest International Male and Undergear catalogs....

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2020/01/30/trailer-drops-for-eagerly-awaited-international-male-doc/

Not sure if it’s been released yet.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled first celebrity crush thread.?

I hope I had a crush and not an obsession with Brian Buzzini! He looks different but still amazingly gorgeous. IMBD says he's the divorced father of 4. No mention of a wife...or husband.