Kathy Griffin divorcing husband #2

Ali Gator

Comedienne Kathy Griffin, 63, has filed for divorce from her second husband Randy Bick, just days before the couple would have celebrated their fourth anniversary on January 1. Griffin filed for legal separation on December 22, 2023 and asked the court to enforce the prenup agreement dated December 23, 2019.  The New Year's Day wedding in 2020 was officiated by comedienne Lily Tomlin. 

4 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

Comedienne Kathy Griffin, 63, has filed for divorce from her second husband Randy Bick, just days before the couple would have celebrated their fourth anniversary on January 1. Griffin filed for legal separation on December 22, 2023 and asked the court to enforce the prenup agreement dated December 23, 2019.  The New Year's Day wedding in 2020 was officiated by comedienne Lily Tomlin. 

This whole thing sounds like a joke 🤣

I actually think Kathy Griffin is hilarious, and a very funny comedian. I love it when she makes fun of pop stars like Britney in particular (whom I adore). She never really says truly mean things about her, and you can always tell she respects Britney and makes jokes out of admiration for her.

Honestly given they broke up and got back together around the time of her mental health crisis and then her cancer diagnosis, I think it may have been a case of him wanting to see her through her illness before leaving. He stuck by her through a VERY extended rough period. And sometimes that just kills the relationship. 

Edited by sniper

On 12/29/2023 at 4:02 PM, Ali Gator said:

"Comedienne"? Really? A comedienne is supposed to make people laugh. Kathy Griffin is no comedienne.
Phyllis Diller was funny...Moms Mabley was funny...Totie Fields was funny...Lucille Ball was funny...Gracie Allen was funny....Rosanne Barr was funny...Joan Rivers was funny...Carol Burnett is/was funny.
Kathy Griffin is a witch. She is more ugly on the outside (have you ever seen her without make-up?) than on the inside. And that's tough to do.

It's hard to believe that vile woman was married!?!?!!? Who would marry that rat-faced orange crone? 
Randy Bick is one fortunate man to be getting this divorce. Tough too! How he could stand four years with this POS is beyond my understanding. Did it really take 4 years for Randy Bick to regain his hearing, eyesight, and ability to detect foul odors? Did it really take him four years to see her in the daylight?

Well, one thing we know for certain is that her soon to be ex just got the greatest New Year's present ever! He should be the happiest man on earth right now. He got his get-out-of-jail card not having to spend another day with that attention-craving narcissist. Let's hope she doesn't display his severed head any time soon.

Kathy Griffin has made a living by being shallow, hateful, vulgar, and crude. And those are her good points. 
She is a miserable, wretched, hate-filled woman that has brought this misery up on herself! May her TDS consume her ! 

BTC

36 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

"Comedienne"? Really? A comedienne is supposed to make people laugh. Kathy Griffin is no comedienne.
Phyllis Diller was funny...Moms Mabley was funny...Totie Fields was funny...Lucille Ball was funny...Gracie Allen was funny....Rosanne Barr was funny...Joan Rivers was funny...Carol Burnett is/was funny.
Kathy Griffin is a witch. She is more ugly on the outside (have you ever seen her without make-up?) than on the inside. And that's tough to do.

It's hard to believe that vile woman was married!?!?!!? Who would marry that rat-faced orange crone? 
Randy Bick is one fortunate man to be getting this divorce. Tough too! How he could stand four years with this POS is beyond my understanding. Did it really take 4 years for Randy Bick to regain his hearing, eyesight, and ability to detect foul odors? Did it really take him four years to see her in the daylight?

Well, one thing we know for certain is that her soon to be ex just got the greatest New Year's present ever! He should be the happiest man on earth right now. He got his get-out-of-jail card not having to spend another day with that attention-craving narcissist. Let's hope she doesn't display his severed head any time soon.

Kathy Griffin has made a living by being shallow, hateful, vulgar, and crude. And those are her good points. 
She is a miserable, wretched, hate-filled woman that has brought this misery up on herself! May her TDS consume her ! 

BTC

So much hatred!

1 hour ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

BTC

Therapy, dear, therapy! Please get some therapy. If you keep all this bottled up inside, one day you'll explode.

4 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

BTC

Please BTC, don't hold back ... let it ALL out!

I hope this doesn't make your head explode, but I think Kathy Griffin is hilarious, or at least she used to be a couple of decades ago. Of course, it's her life and she can do whatever she wants.  But for the sake of her career, not to mention her mental well-being, she should forget politics and get back to doing what she does best.

This clip gets a lot funnier at the 2:00 mark.

11 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

BTC

If I read carefully between the lines, I think I can tell you're not a fan. ;)

I'm not a fan either.  I have definitely heard her say funny things, but I find that the vulgarity she relies on gets in the way of any meaningful humour.  I'm not some Pollyanna - I do enjoy humour that can be dark and even vulgar, if it is done well.  Some of the grotesque and vulgar skits in Little Britain would have me rolling on the floor.  But rather than creating laughable vulgarity - which is not easy -  she aims low and goes for shock value and offensiveness.  It's sort of lazy in my opinion.  I almost think of her as the female version of Andrew Dice Clay, minus the biker persona.