Kathy Griffin divorcing husband #2

Ali Gator

On 1/2/2024 at 1:22 PM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

"Comedienne"? Really? A comedienne is supposed to make people laugh. Kathy Griffin is no comedienne.
Phyllis Diller was funny...Moms Mabley was funny...Totie Fields was funny...Lucille Ball was funny...Gracie Allen was funny....Rosanne Barr was funny...Joan Rivers was funny...Carol Burnett is/was funny.
Kathy Griffin is a witch. She is more ugly on the outside (have you ever seen her without make-up?) than on the inside. And that's tough to do.

It's hard to believe that vile woman was married!?!?!!? Who would marry that rat-faced orange crone? 
Randy Bick is one fortunate man to be getting this divorce. Tough too! How he could stand four years with this POS is beyond my understanding. Did it really take 4 years for Randy Bick to regain his hearing, eyesight, and ability to detect foul odors? Did it really take him four years to see her in the daylight?

Well, one thing we know for certain is that her soon to be ex just got the greatest New Year's present ever! He should be the happiest man on earth right now. He got his get-out-of-jail card not having to spend another day with that attention-craving narcissist. Let's hope she doesn't display his severed head any time soon.

Kathy Griffin has made a living by being shallow, hateful, vulgar, and crude. And those are her good points. 
She is a miserable, wretched, hate-filled woman that has brought this misery up on herself! May her TDS consume her ! 

BTC

You're mixing comedic actresses in with comediennes. 

8 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Yes, she has.  😢

Please all the names she got called: vile, rat-faced orange crone, foul odors, attention-craving narcissist, shallow, hateful, vulgar, and crude, miserable, wretched, hate-filled. I guess he forgot to call her fat and wish her cancer, for the record we can all agree she's in great shape. 

Obviously as a comedienne and public figure she doesn't care about an only anonymous forum, right>

52 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

Please all the names she got called: vile, rat-faced orange crone, foul odors, attention-craving narcissist, shallow, hateful, vulgar, and crude, miserable, wretched, hate-filled

As Bozo said in his earlier post, those are her good points.

2 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

You're mixing comedic actresses in with comediennes. 

Actually I wasn't.

BTC

On 1/2/2024 at 1:22 PM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

"Comedienne"? Really? A comedienne is supposed to make people laugh. Kathy Griffin is no comedienne.
Phyllis Diller was funny...Moms Mabley was funny...Totie Fields was funny...Lucille Ball was funny...Gracie Allen was funny....Rosanne Barr was funny...Joan Rivers was funny...Carol Burnett is/was funny.
Kathy Griffin is a witch. She is more ugly on the outside (have you ever seen her without make-up?) than on the inside. And that's tough to do.

It's hard to believe that vile woman was married!?!?!!? Who would marry that rat-faced orange crone? 
Randy Bick is one fortunate man to be getting this divorce. Tough too! How he could stand four years with this POS is beyond my understanding. Did it really take 4 years for Randy Bick to regain his hearing, eyesight, and ability to detect foul odors? Did it really take him four years to see her in the daylight?

Well, one thing we know for certain is that her soon to be ex just got the greatest New Year's present ever! He should be the happiest man on earth right now. He got his get-out-of-jail card not having to spend another day with that attention-craving narcissist. Let's hope she doesn't display his severed head any time soon.

Kathy Griffin has made a living by being shallow, hateful, vulgar, and crude. And those are her good points. 
She is a miserable, wretched, hate-filled woman that has brought this misery up on herself! May her TDS consume her ! 

BTC

Are you a former boyfriend that she ditched?

9 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

Lucille Ball was a comedic actress. She was not a comedienne. 

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

Lucille Désirée Ball (August 6, 1911 – April 26, 1989) was an American actress and comedienne....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WALKOFFAME.COM

Lucille Désirée Ball was an American comedienne, film, television, stage and radio actress, model, film and television executive, and star of the sitcoms I Love Lucy...

Lucille Désirée Ball was an American comedienne..........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWW.PBS.ORG

Lucille Ball is best known as a comedienne, but her career didn’t start out that way. A biographer answers a few questions about the comic icon.

Today, Lucille Ball is best known as a comedienne......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWW.EMMYS.COM

Lucille Ball: bio, photos, awards, nominations and more at Emmys.com.

Lucille Ball was an American actress, comedienne......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucille Ball was NOT a comedienne? Really?
Well, according to Wikipedia, PBS, The Hollywood Walk of Fame Committee, and The Television Academy (that gives out the Emmy Awards), Lucille Ball WAS a COMEDIENNE!. 

But of course you know more than these renowned entertainment organizations. And I could have named dozens more.

Thank you for destroying your credibility. You did a better job than Bozo could have done.
Also, thanks for proving Bozo's point.

BTC

I think she’s a comedic genius, laugh out loud hilarious Guinness world record holding comedian and a true friend and advocate for the gay community. She was on our side from the beginning. I’ve met her a few times and she was always warm and welcoming. I’m a fan and appreciate what she did for gay visibility when there were few allies to look to when I was in my teens.  

I find her funny. And she’s a strong ally. At least she makes us feel something, react, and gets us talking. Good art does that. I won’t include her infamous political stunt in that assessment, but her body of work overall is remarkable. For however you feel about her, better or worse, she’s an incredible talent and one of many women to defy the conventions and limitations of an historically male-dominated profession. 

She’s been through a lot over the years. I wish Kathy peace and happiness.

3 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I think she’s a comedic genius, laugh out loud hilarious Guinness world record holding comedian and a true friend and advocate for the gay community. She was on our side from the beginning. I’ve met her a few times and she was always warm and welcoming. I’m a fan and appreciate what she did for gay visibility when there were few allies to look to when I was in my teens.  

For me, the pioneer "true friend & advocate" is Joan Rivers, who was a friend of the gays decades before it was fashionable.  Not to diminish what Kathy Griffin has done, but I don't think of her as groundbreaking in the same way Joan was.

Edited by BSR
Wording

2 hours ago, BSR said:

For me, the pioneer "true friend & advocate" is Joan Rivers, who was a friend of the gays decades before it was fashionable.  Not to diminish what Kathy Griffin has done, but I don't think of her as groundbreaking in the same way Joan was.

Why can’t they both be groundbreaking, pioneering, true friends and advocates? 

18 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Why can’t they both be groundbreaking, pioneering, true friends and advocates? 

Yeah, of course they can both be.  I just think that Joan Rivers deserves an extra shiny gold star for being a friend to the gays way back in the Sixties (note that Griffin was born in 1960), before Stonewall when doing so was much riskier.

I'm not trying to make things a contest.  Just pointing out that the world was far more gay-hostile in the 1960s than in the 1990s, when Griffin began her career.

6 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

she’s a strong ally.

This phrase is a joke in-itself.

Often used in comedy shows to demonstrate woke-douche-baggery.

Kathy only snuggled up to the gays because she's so gross straight men didn't bother with her. God only knows how she married one... (or did she ?) 🤔

The entertainment industry is full of homosexuals. It's hardly a major accomplishement to pal-around with a few of them.

26 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

straight men didn't bother with her.

Do you think straight men regularly support female comedians?  I’ve seen several female comics live, Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer, Joan Rivers, Kathy, Jessica Kirsen, Michelle Wolf, Fortune Feimster, Wanda Sykes and the only straight men there seem to have been dragged there by their girlfriends. I don’t ever recall seeing a gang of straight guys hanging out at a female comic’s show the way I’ve seen at Kevin Hart, Joe Rogan and Matt Rife. 

Edited by Coolwave35

3 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Do you think straight men regularly support female comedians? 

Interesting question.

I was unaware of any bias as you claim.

I have seen Joan Rivers live on several occasions and she was the funniest person alive. Especially when she's out of the "prime time tv" family friendly standards

Add me to the chorus of voices that think Kathy is hilarious. Joan was also hilarious…so yes they both can be funny. It’s not an either or thing. 

at a human level, I have huge respect for Kathy. She’s been through a whole lot in her life:  Molested by her brother. The whole bloody head scandal which led to her being “cancelled” by half the country. Both parents dying. Several siblings dying. Plus all of her health issues. 

Kathy really is quite something in a really positive way. 

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Interesting question.

I was unaware of any bias as you claim.

I have seen Joan Rivers live on several occasions and she was the funniest person alive. Especially when she's out of the "prime time tv" family friendly standards

Totally agree about Joan Rivers. She is one of the all time greatest. And you are unaware of any bias, because there is none.
We all have our own preferences. And Bozo knows plenty of straight guys that enjoy Joan Rivers and Amy Schumer.

As for KG, being an obnoxious f-ghag, and hanging out with the pompous homosexual Anderson Cooper for for a few CNN televised New Years Eve shows (before the network wisely and unceremoniously fired her) is not enough of a reason to support this smarmy, vile, no-talent, hideous creature.

Her pathetic attempts at humor reflect her own culture and personality - ugly, mean-spirited, vulgar, and full of hate.

image.png.04e825a68a4c9f7b9f722fd1cd7826c7.png

Can you imagine waking up to this every day for four years? It looks like Carrot-Top in drag after spending a day at a nuclear waste dump.
Bozo wouldn't be surprised if this marriage will drive the soon-to-be-ex into homosexuality.

Disneyland: Happiest place on earth
Randy Bick: Happiest man on earth

BTC

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

57 minutes ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Totally agree about Joan Rivers. She is one of the all time greatest. And you are unaware of any bias, because there is none.
We all have our own preferences. And Bozo knows plenty of straight guys that enjoy Joan Rivers and Amy Schumer.

As for KG, being an obnoxious f-ghag, and hanging out with the pompous homosexual Anderson Cooper for for a few CNN televised New Years Eve shows (before the network wisely and unceremoniously fired her) is not enough of a reason to support this smarmy, vile, no-talent, hideous creature.

Her pathetic attempts at humor reflect her own culture and personality - ugly, mean-spirited, vulgar, and full of hate.

image.png.04e825a68a4c9f7b9f722fd1cd7826c7.png

Can you imagine waking up to this every day for four years? It looks like Carrot-Top in drag after spending a day at a nuclear waste dump.
Bozo wouldn't be surprised if this marriage will drive the soon-to-be-ex into homosexuality.

Disneyland: Happiest place on earth
Randy Bick: Happiest man on earth

BTC

So now A Anderson Cooper is a " pompous  homosexual."

Why do you think he is pompous?

Have you ever met anyone who posts here?