Madonna's new face for the Holidays

Ali Gator

On 12/26/2023 at 7:05 PM, Ali Gator said:

Madonna premiered her new face for the Holidays in a series of photos of her with her family. The 65 year old's face doesn't match her hands. Her hands are holding a 'Madonna' Christmas ornament which looks more like her than the 'person'.  

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The day after the holiday, the 65-year-old singer-songwriter took to Instagram to post a festive slideshow of her and her family enjoying the day...

The poor dear must have had a reaction to the treatment she received when she was gravely ill a couple of months ago.

3 hours ago, BSR said:

Her new look is a monumental improvement over last year's.  To think, Madonna has all the money in the world to pay the most skilled plastic surgeon yet ended up looking like this ...

spacer.png

7 hours ago, samhexum said:

What is wrong with you that you think Mickey Mouse is a person?  He is a rodent.  It's in his name, for crying out loud!

Homer & Marge are people, like Fred & Wilma or Barney & Betty.

Try watching a bit less television 

12 minutes ago, Pensant said:

When I lived for years in coastal OC, I saw many tragic faces forever disfigured by grifter plastic surgeons. Perhaps they felt they were invisible pre-surgery. Post-surgery they regained visibility in a macabre way. They’d be better off with conservative Botox and filler.

A wrinkle or two adds character.  Here's a photo from my 47th birthday:

image.png.f482468c8428d0b307cd6bc7a4ced46d.png

33 minutes ago, soloyo215 said:

I wonder how she has handles decades and decades (and decades) of people talking about her look. It also amuses me how she manages to create so many conversations about it. Like I said in the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s, I say in the 2020s: "You go, girl".

Specially in the last decade of "social media" when everyone can pretend to be who they want to be and judge others in an online forum, twitter, etc. 

Most famous people simply don't care about what anonymous sources talk about them and use twitter to talk directly to their followers! 

most of us have grown up w Madonna always there.  She’s been a public figure for decades.  As gay men, I think most of appreciate her very public positions always in favor of & working on behalf of our causes. Very few celebrities of her stature can claim the same legacy.  
That said, in a way we feel like we know her almost as relative because we’ve seen her life through all life stages, marriages, breakups, children, success, public adulation/revulsion. And like a sister, if I’m being honest…..love/hate her at times for whatever her latest antics.
She’s been adored for her beauty, sex-appeal & glamour - it can’t be easy when age catches up and all the money in the world doesn’t stop the aging process.  who can blame her for trying to keep it going just a bit longer ?  

She will be remembered as one of the most brilliant ground-breaking entertainers ever. Thats Madonna.  

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Never afraid of talking about sex, Madonna changed the way people perceived gay sex and vastly improved the lives of those having it by campaigning to publicise...

36 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

Specially in the last decade of "social media" when everyone can pretend to be who they want to be and judge others in an online forum, twitter, etc. 

Most famous people simply don't care about what anonymous sources talk about them and use twitter to talk directly to their followers! 

"Everyone"

It is quite expensive 

Many people who have cosmetic surgery see the "imperfections" that others don't see even if they are pointed out.  They start with small procedures and the small change eliminates one imperfection but highlights another and then so it goes.  Smaller procedures become larger and more surgery ensues.  

There is a place for plastic surgery certainly.  Defects are corrected, lives can be changed, function can be restored but cosmetic surgery to me is a hope for something beyond the physical.  It is an attempt to turn back the clock which is an illusion even when cosmetically successful.  

Honestly, I couldn’t care less what she looks like. Just having some innocent fun at her expense given her perplexing lack of self-awareness. I guess I’m disappointed, more than anything. I thought she would be  smarter than this when it came to accept aging more gracefully. In any case, she’s free to have a million more plastic surgeries and turn herself into whatever she wants if that pleases her. I’m sure she won’t care at all what anybody else says, and rightly so. What has really turned me off is not her looks but her narcissistic personality. I read and heard countless stories from other celebrities and people who worked with her that showed again and again how incredibly self-centered and dismissive of anyone else she is. Not to mention the ridiculous aura of self-importance she exudes in her interviews, taking herself way too seriously. Loosen up, Madonna! She should learn a thing or two from the self-effacing, down to earth wisdom, and self-deprecating humor displayed by another gay icon like Cher. In stark contrast, Cher is way cooler and more relaxed. And obviously, Cher does know how to do a lot of plastic surgery right. 🤣

Edited by musclestuduws

7 hours ago, purplekow said:

Many people who have cosmetic surgery see the "imperfections" that others don't see even if they are pointed out.  They start with small procedures and the small change eliminates one imperfection but highlights another and then so it goes.  Smaller procedures become larger and more surgery ensues.  

There is a place for plastic surgery certainly.  Defects are corrected, lives can be changed, function can be restored but cosmetic surgery to me is a hope for something beyond the physical.  It is an attempt to turn back the clock which is an illusion even when cosmetically successful.  

I have told several friends who wanted to have a lifting or any other kind of procedure: "just be happy with being HWP because of a responsible lifestyle". It worked.... all of them never had the surgeries!

10 hours ago, soloyo215 said:

I wonder how she has handles decades and decades (and decades) of people talking about her look. It also amuses me how she manages to create so many conversations about it. Like I said in the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and 2010s, I say in the 2020s: "You go, girl".

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."