Madonna's new face for the Holidays

Ali Gator

Madonna premiered her new face for the Holidays in a series of photos of her with her family. The 65 year old's face doesn't match her hands. Her hands are holding a 'Madonna' Christmas ornament which looks more like her than the 'person'.  

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The day after the holiday, the 65-year-old singer-songwriter took to Instagram to post a festive slideshow of her and her family enjoying the day...

She looks now to me like a terrible version of her being portrayed by someone busking for tips in Downtown Las Vegas. Stretching the face and drawing the eyebrows is not a good look. If only these naturally attractive people had the technology when they were younger to see how beautiful they could remain if they left well enough alone!

The forehead looks youthful, the rest of the face screams "alien" to me.

With all of Madonna's money, I don't understand why she hasn't sought out the best plastic surgeons.  She should be going to whoever works on Cher's face.  It's obvious Cher has had a lot of work done, but she still looks human.  These celebrities who are willing to pay a lot of money to someone who ends up making them look ridiculous are beyond my comprehension.  Does Madonna actually look in a mirror or at a photo of herself and think she looks good?  I guess she does, probably because of how narcissistic she is.

People with money are often stupid.

That’s never more on display than when you look at their plastic surgery. People with shit tons of money looking like deformed idiots. They go to a plastic surgeon whom their friends say is great. They rarely if ever looked at the physician’s credentials, much less looked at tons of his before and after work. I won’t let a plastic surgeon touch me if I haven’t looked at 50 of his before and after pictures. Yes, they will be hand picked examples of his best work, but at least you’ll know what he’s capable of and what his aesthetic is. A good plastic surgeon is a technically good surgeon. A great plastic surgeon is a technically excellent surgeon, an amazing artist, and knows when to say "no".

The goal of a good facelift is to look like your younger sister. Not like your daughter. 5 to 10 years. Not 30 to 40. I honestly believe bad plastic surgery is rooted in mental illness and delusion. Unfortunately, some plastic surgeons are bad at their craft and have no ethics. They give the client free rein to rearrange their body and face, however they see fit. I think they should lose their license, but many disagree with me.

A friend recently had a facelift by a "famous" plastic surgeon in New Jersey. She even took out a home loan to pay for it. The result was hideous. She literally ended up with two crooked eyes that looked like they didn’t belong on the same face. The crazy thing is she knew it was a bad job but she went back to the same guy to get it fixed. Of course, "the fix" just made it even worse.

The moral of the story is do your homework. I’m not anti-plastic surgery. In fact, I think plastic surgery is pretty amazing. But like any surgical tool it has to be used in the right way. Look at the plastic surgeon’s credentials. Did he go to a top 10 medical school? Did he do his surgical residency at one of the nations leading teaching hospitals? Ask your doctor friends for recommendations. Trust me, they know. And make sure you ask for a "great" plastic surgeon. You don’t want a "good" plastic surgeon. He’s going to be rearranging your fucking face, not refilling your blood pressure prescription. Excellence matters. And finally make sure you’ve looked at a ton of his before and after work. Most of the before people should look like you and that after pictures should look like what you want the results to look like….natural, not alien.  

4 hours ago, nycman said:

The goal of a good facelift is to look like your younger sister. Not like your daughter.

Exactly.

This is where so many celebrities get lost.

There are plenty of women in the Entertainment Industry who have aged quite gracefully, and likely using a professional to help with a gentle aging with limited wrinkles.

This habit of trying to look 30 when you're 60-something is most definitely a product of mental illness.

4 hours ago, nycman said:

A friend recently had a facelift by a "famous" plastic surgeon in New Jersey. She even took out a home loan to pay for it. The result was hideous. She literally ended up with two crooked eyes that looked like they didn’t belong on the same face. The crazy thing is she knew it was a bad job but she went back to the same guy to get it fixed. Of course, "the fix" just made it even worse.

Does she know your opinion? 

13 hours ago, maninsoma said:

The forehead looks youthful, the rest of the face screams "alien" to me.

You mean from the Sigourney Weaver movies, right?

13 hours ago, WilliamM said:

Male celebrities also.

Hello John Stamos 

Leave him alone.  He's still suffering from what Tony Danza did to him.

13 hours ago, WilliamM said:

I forgot Ryan Phillipe 

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!?

23 hours ago, CuriousByNature said:

It looks to me like she's gradually turning into Faye Dunaway, albeit a younger version of Faye Dunaway.

I agree, but also see a little Kate Winslet, too

13 hours ago, maninsoma said:

With all of Madonna's money, I don't understand why she hasn't sought out the best plastic surgeons.  She should be going to whoever works on Cher's face.  It's obvious Cher has had a lot of work done, but she still looks human.  

Maybe Madge is just cheap.  By now, Cher must get a 'frequent flyer' discount, so everything probably costs less for her.

1 hour ago, WilliamM said:

@samhexum  John Stamos will also be remembered  for considering a dinner theater version of the Odd Couple with Scott Baio

Luckily  he changed his mind 

John was a regular on the soap opera General Hospital.

He was  in   rehearsal  one day , but was in the a  sight line of a "old lady"

He was totally embarrassed when he realized the old lady was Elizabeth Taylor.

Elizabeth thought it was funny 

13 minutes ago, WilliamM said:

John was a regular on the soap opera General Hospital.

He was  in   rehearsal  one day , but was in the a  sight line of a "old lady"

He was totally embarrassed when he realized the old lady was Elizabeth Taylor.

Elizabeth thought it was funny 

She was the old biddy best known for voicing the only word Maggie Simpson has spoken in 35 years, right?