World's most handsome comedian?

Matt Rife will perform near me on September 2d. Tickets go on sale tomorrow. So why does StubHub have so many seats for sale to this event already?

A decent seat is around $400 on StubHub. That's what I would pay him for sex.

Edited by Lucky

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a website to buy tickets for his appearance in San Diego when they went on sale at a large venue, and the tickets were sold out immediately. The tickets are being resold for hundreds, even at distant, isolated venues like Indio. I mean, I know he's very good-looking, but the venues where he's playing are not close-up intimate places like The Comedy Store or The Laugh Factory. Why spend hundreds? Given the size of these venues where he's performing all over the country, he must be really raking in the money. I'm surprised he doesn't have a special on Netflix or Hulu or Paramount+. The weirdest things is that he still has an OnlyFans account. He's got to be taking in millions, yet still does OnlyFans? Wow. 

og-logo.jpg?rev=202306091209-5d05b48681
ONLYFANS.COM

OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content creators from all genres and allows them to monetize...

21 hours ago, Unicorn said:

The weirdest things is that he still has an OnlyFans account. He's got to be taking in millions, yet still does OnlyFans? Wow. 

If you look though, his OnlyFans account is free. Didn't join, but I'm sure that means it's just some of his comedy bits & no nudity. He's talked in his shows before about being asked constantly about having an OnlyFans.

On 5/18/2023 at 5:11 PM, purplekow said:

Very handsome man with a great body who is now decorating it with annoying inked pictures. His body his choice.

The "Kate" tattoo on his chest is most likely from his relationship with Beckinsale.

Matt's only public relationship was with Kate Beckinsale in 2017, who was over twice his age. The then 21-year-old Matt dated then 43-year-old Kate for a few months after his minor fame bump from MTV's Wild ‘n Out and The Challenge.

2 hours ago, jeezopete said:

If you look though, his OnlyFans account is free. Didn't join, but I'm sure that means it's just some of his comedy bits & no nudity. He's talked in his shows before about being asked constantly about having an OnlyFans.

The "Kate" tattoo on his chest is most likely from his relationship with Beckinsale.

Matt's only public relationship was with Kate Beckinsale in 2017, who was over twice his age. The then 21-year-old Matt dated then 43-year-old Kate for a few months after his minor fame bump from MTV's Wild ‘n Out and The Challenge.

His OnlyFans has free comedy bits, plus other posts which cost $5 to view. I don't know what's in those $5 posts because I won't pay. They might be racier stuff, but I doubt there's nudity. I wouldn't call his success a minor fame bump. This man is selling out large venues such as the 3000 seat San Diego Civic Center for 2 performances in a matter of minutes. His entire national tour sells out quickly. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Ali Gator said:

Is Rife the same comedian Ari Melber usually has on who does great imitations of Trump? Whoever Ari has on is extremely cute and talented!

No, it's another Matt, Matt Friend:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 2:37 AM, Unicorn said:

I just happened to notice this man's hot photos while trolling for J/O material, and found out he's actually a local comedian (but travels nationally). I'm traveling Italy and the Mediterranean this month, but will be keeping an eye out for him at the local comedy clubs when I come back! 😍

Matthew Steven Rife (born September 10, 1995) is an American comedian and actor, best known for his self-produced comedy specials Only Fans (2021), and Matthew Steven Rife (2023), and his appearance on the comedy competition series Bring the Funny.

Matt-Rife054

he is def in the top 5