World's most handsome comedian?

I just happened to notice this man's hot photos while trolling for J/O material, and found out he's actually a local comedian (but travels nationally). I'm traveling Italy and the Mediterranean this month, but will be keeping an eye out for him at the local comedy clubs when I come back! 😍

Matthew Steven Rife (born September 10, 1995) is an American comedian and actor, best known for his self-produced comedy specials Only Fans (2021), and Matthew Steven Rife (2023), and his appearance on the comedy competition series Bring the Funny.

Matt-Rife054

Edited by Unicorn

Never heard his comedy before, but if he spends as much time working on his comedy as he does working on his body, he has to be the funniest man there is....

Matt-Rife387

He actually does have an OnlyFans:

og-logo.jpg?rev=202305051929-9e881be4d1
ONLYFANS.COM

OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content creators from all genres and allows them to monetize...

Matt-Rife436

Edited by Unicorn

On 5/7/2023 at 2:50 AM, Unicorn said:

World's most handsome comedian?

21 hours ago, samhexum said:

My vote was always for Josh Wolf, cousin of Scott, though he's not as young & firm as he used to be (unlike the rest of us).

19 hours ago, sync said:

Nothing to laugh about here!!  😛

Besides the fact that I like his humor, Josh seems like a decent guy.  In his early 20s he hooked up with a woman who had two kids.  They had another together, and when they split up, he kept all 3 kids.  He raised them as a single dad in LA on $1000/month for a while, which became part of his act later.  The oldest made him a sexy grandpa in his early 40s.

• 2 weeks later...