Recent report from Montreal

Despardo

I usually don't like to rain on anyone's parade because each taste and situation is unique, but the Stock Bar lineup on their website doesn't look promising at all. It seems more like the lineup for Taboo rather than Stock Bar. I'm going during the first weekend of October, and I have no expectations for the Stock Bar guys 😕  

Time to start looking for new stripper bar places? 

Edited by Alfstoria

11 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

I usually don't like to rain on anyone's parade because each taste and situation is unique, but the Stock Bar lineup on their website doesn't look promising at all. It seems more like the lineup for Taboo rather than Stock Bar. I'm going during the first weekend of October, and I have no expectations for the Stock Bar guys 😕  

Time to start looking for new stripper bar places? 

Unfortunately, not likely to find anything to replace Stock - the glory days are behind it for a number of reasons -  economy, social media, Gen Z attitudes.

48 minutes ago, brettnyc said:

i started so late in life. 

Have you guys seen the lineup? You know the one to encourage you to buy the ppv  and go to  visit

I bet there are  public and clients for that style but it's not your typical past  Stock Bar type :(

We still have Campus

*sighs*  where will i go now 

WWW.STOCKBAR.COM

Stock Bar's official website, the best stripclub for men in Montreal, broadcasted live every night. Best...

Edited by Alfstoria

5 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

i started so late in life. 

Have you guys seen the lineup? You know the one to encourage you to buy the ppv  and go to  visit

I bet there are  public and clients for that style but it's not your typical past  Stock Bar type :(

We still have Campus

*sighs*  where will i go now 

WWW.STOCKBAR.COM

Stock Bar's official website, the best stripclub for men in Montreal, broadcasted live every night. Best...

there is no "stock bar" type or standard anymore. Seems like it is anyone willing to dance, get on up there....