Recent report from Montreal

Despardo

Spent a few days last month in Montreal. Had a great night at Campus with a follow up assignation. Big Saturday night crowd. Women are now welcome, and I think they add to the energy. Good vibes all around. I never made it to Stock, for a number of reasons. It seems that the popularity of Campus has surged, and that of Stock fallen off. Info I got from a dancer suggested that it had a lot to do with the quality of the management. Anyway, Campus is on a roll. 

4 hours ago, Despardo said:

Spent a few days last month in Montreal. Had a great night at Campus with a follow up assignation. Big Saturday night crowd. Women are now welcome, and I think they add to the energy. Good vibes all around. I never made it to Stock, for a number of reasons. It seems that the popularity of Campus has surged, and that of Stock fallen off. Info I got from a dancer suggested that it had a lot to do with the quality of the management. Anyway, Campus is on a roll. 

Thanks for the report.  Could you add a little more detail which would be helpful to me:  were you at Campus only once, on a Saturday night, or did you get there other days of the week (which ones)?  Only at night (say, post 8 pm) or did you try earlier (and how was that if you did)?

2 hours ago, newatthis said:

Thanks for the report.  Could you add a little more detail which would be helpful to me:  were you at Campus only once, on a Saturday night, or did you get there other days of the week (which ones)?  Only at night (say, post 8 pm) or did you try earlier (and how was that if you did)?

The village is dying so it's never going to be busy before 8-9PM or on weeknights. 

Just arrived: 

Immigration/flight was a breeze. Beautiful weather

The Village looks better. I will report 

I am bias, I love it here and I already contacted two of my regulars but want to check any fresh boy. 
it seems like Malik may be in town ( I didn’t planned it) texted him to check and schedule a meeting if not I will see him at Campus tonight. He told me he is friend/associate with the new Campus owners. 
I will go to Stock /Cabaret Expose/ Taboo 

D6A96616-0301-4500-99E6-A4117414EC31.jpeg

Edited by Alfstoria

2 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

Just arrived: 

Immigration/flight was a breeze. Beautiful weather

The Village looks better. I will report 

I am bias, I love it here and I already contacted two of my regulars but want to check any fresh boy. 
it seems like Malik may be in town ( I didn’t planned it) texted him to check and schedule a meeting if not I will see him at Campus tonight. He told me he is friend/associate with the new Campus owners. 
I will go to Stock /Cabaret Expose/ Taboo .

Looking forward to your report🙂!!

A quick report until I have time to give more details from my trip 

Right now. This is the Campus moment - the place to go if you are planning or want to visit the Montreal strippers club.  Campus was always crowded, and features at least 10–12 hot dancers on a Friday and possibly more on Saturday. First thing, there are many new guys,including several very young  ones,19–20-year-old handsome boys, with a muscular bodies and rock–solid ass. Some of them, popular ones, were so hard to catch always inside the back room giving dances. I had a blast and rarely went to Stock or Taboo (they were mostly empty except on Lady’s night at Stock)

Campus backroom now has plexiglass doors for the lap dance room. I don’t want to jeopardize anything that happens there so I will say this: ask the boys because you may get it 

At Campus there are guys for all tastes. Pretty boys, build-up guys, the boy next door, all races. Blonde, brunette, red head. tall and short. You name. Is candy shop
On Friday I had at least 6 dances and then repeated my favorite ones. The new guys are there temporarily so I enjoyed them as much as can in case they won’t come back again or they are just doing it for summer. 

beautiful weather, they reopened and upgraded my to-go hotel, hotel St Andre, affordable and with the best location, at least for me that go there for the clubs. The hotel is still getting renovated but the rooms are nice with a terrific shower and new AC system. 

To be continued... 

Just a reminder that it was my experience on a wonderful night and that other people's weekends and tastes may differ.

Edited by Alfstoria

6 hours ago, brettnyc said:

Does anyone know if the ArriveCAN is being phased out ?  

Au contraire, it is being modified to include non-pandemic-related functioning that had been proposed for digital-assisted entry to Canada prior to the pandemic, such as currently set up customs declaration at many Canadian airports, though the physical kiosk option will likely remain. So it looks like the app is here to stay though adjustments as required for its pandemic purposes can be expected. By the way, there exists the option to enter Canada without using the tool itself on one’s smartphone. The components just then need to be completed manually on arrival. It is not the law to use the app, but it is the law to satisfy the requirements that the app itself can record and generally facilitate faster and smoother arrival. Those that consider the amendments a bait-and-switch may be belly-aching about privacy concerns specific to the customs/immigration aspect that they did not get to more formally express in town-hall fashion but I expect they will be able to clear customs the old way. 

Edited by SirBillybob

I used my ArriveCan with no issues. the only thing I wish I did earlier was Nexus, they didn't have any delay in their way back to the states. I almost missed my flight with how slow was YUL and customs to get to my gate.
Also, MPV was almost non-existent in general, with only one vaccination station and St Catherine and most of the time the nurses were outside. Glad to forget about the virus panic for a while and since I don't go to bathhouses and I am vaccinated it was all good
I went to Taboo on Thu/Fri but I gave up, as much as I love that place , and like to support them with my patronage , they don't have enough dancers, like 2 or 3 at the most so patrons leave quickly. and the Sat bartender is not that nice so I didn't go on Sat or Sun I will keep going on future trips but they need to get dancers.
The same with Stock Bar, the same 4 dancers for the past 3 years, they are all nice and good looking but Stock is so big that it is few people it looks really bad and empty, they only days I saw it almost full was on Ladys night, Wed, and Friday so I focused on Campus, that it was quite a lot with all these new dancers.
with Expose, they have a couple of cute twinks but not the type I like, I had a dance with one, but it was just okay, Also, they hang out outside the bar so when you walk in, the bar looks empty. 

i had only one RentMen, it was just ok, by Friday i knew that it was better to stick to Campus. 

Campus finally allowed me to pay with CC. but has to be at least $30, so I usually invited the dancers to reach my 30 and save the cash for the backroom, dancers usually asked for just bottled water or Red bull. As a big fan of dance in the back the cash issue sometimes is tiring, so this is what I did: I called my main bank to extend the ATM withdrawal amount, take it money before and after midnight, and brought a lot of cash, I am not a fan of carrying too much cash while traveling. USA/CA is pretty safe, I was more worried about losing money by being reckless. I also, open one of those online accounts with Capital one, that doesn't charge foreign fees, and ordered a debit card in advance. 
I am glad that I prepare enough cash to have around. So I can get some extras from my fave ones. first, I asked "can i ... this? and when they said yes, it was a Lil negotiation, of course, they want to get the most out of the situation but I just told them that the rest will be in extra tips before the dances, most of them accepted, and once I got a good reputation of tipping what I promised the rest of the boys were nice; only one guy, in the afternoon shift, in Campus, change amounts "after" but it wasn't a big deal. the rest of the 12+ dancers for the evening were, very good and accommodating. Oh boy, were they, TBH I had a blast. 
and repeated like 4 times with this new blonde boy, 19, stunning. Glad we got to get friendly with each other because he was always in the back so it was hard to find him free. So at least 5 more dancers were all night in the back, as soon as they fishiniseh a session, someone else pick them up. they didn't even make it to the main floor. I was able to spot the ones I liked going Thurs/Friday because Sat is packed.  
they were some girls, but not as many as I was expecting, and they don't hang out long enough so I didn't even notice them, also, on Saturday they opened another set of private rooms at the right of the stage, but those rooms are only for girls and are not private at all. I know that because sometimes the backroom for the guys was full and I wanted to use those and the dancers told me that are for girls and doesn't have any curtain or privacy. While on the guys' side was HEAVEN 

I hope you guys have as much fun as I did. I love those Quebecois boys and their accents and their laid-back attitude; full disclosure: some of the more pretty ones are not that big if you know what I mean, but they are so gorgeous that kind of fit them in proportions. Of course, they are some huge ones. but I was enchanted by those very young college students types, they were perfect and so sweet. I am coming back one more time this year, after my Barcelona trip.

sorry about my messy writing but if I don't post now, I may forget. Also, the names of the guys are useless since they change their names so I will suggest going there starting Thursday, getting to know them, and have fun.

Edited by Alfstoria

Side note: two of my fave ones from last trip didn’t dance the weekend I was there so I contacted them by phone, I get phone/SM for the good ones. So my two “exs” I just paid for their Uber to come to my hotel   I know sounds too good to be true. But after 2 years lockdown virus and riots I decided to live my life at the fullest, I still remember kicking myself for all those years that I didn’t have any provider since I am a single man. if you guys want to know about travel and hotel let me know. 
but I recommend Hotel St Andre almost in front of Campus. Or Hotel st Dennis I bit further but good price. 
There are more luxurious ones but they are not that close for a Wed/ Sunday trip. And I didn’t even bother with the Hyatt one since I was able to get a room at St Andre 

Edited by Alfstoria

6 hours ago, Alfstoria said:

...only one guy, in the afternoon shift, in Campus...

Can you tell us more about Campus in the afternoons, especially on Wed/Thu? In the last several years, there have been few or no dancers at that time.  There are hints of improvement in your report -- would like to be sure I'm understanding correctly.

51 minutes ago, newatthis said:

Can you tell us more about Campus in the afternoons, especially on Wed/Thu? In the last several years, there have been few or no dancers at that time.  There are hints of improvement in your report -- would like to be sure I'm understanding correctly.

No much going on at Campus before 9 pm. And is pretty empty on Wed/Thursday before 10. Like I mentioned there may be 2 or 3 dancers  around  8:00. So I stopped going there before 9 pm the rest of my stay. I hanged out at the gay cafe outdoors. Oh the dancers told me that if the get to the club after 10 they have to pay $20 and if they get there by 11 is a higher fine so the club has enough dancers by 10 pm. 

I took one of my regulars to have dinner and it was quiet a fun experience since we went to this restaurant with a large gay crowd and he is a stunning 6’3”  so I was enjoying the attention that he generated and he is, on top of that, a lovely guy so he was focus on me he eve didn’t notice all the drooling and how the waiter was hitting on him. 😎
it was so funny and cute  that he ordered the biggest steak ever at 8 pm and I got some salad lol. It was truly a pleasure seeing him devouring that meat with such gusto. 

Edited by Alfstoria

• 3 months later...

I just wrapped up a three-day visit to Montreal.  My last visit was pre-pandemic.  I only went to the stripper clubs two of the days:  Wednesday and Friday.  Wednesday at Stock was ladies night.  It was pretty quiet with only three dancers: Ryan, Bran, and a guy I did not recognize.  I had fun with Ryan and Bran plus with the sexy straight bartender Alex.  We laughed about all the good times we had had prior to the pandemic.  I also spent some time over at Campus on Wednesday.  It was more lively than Stock with 10-12 dancers.  I saw former Stock dancer Jordan (Kai at Campus) and we hung out a little bit and reminisced about the old days when he was a dancer at Stock.  Another surprise at Campus on Wednesday was that former Stock dancer Thierry is the weekday manager now.  I almost didn't recognize him as he wears glasses now and he is much smaller than previously.  Probably off the steroids...which is a good thing.  All in all a good time on Wednesday.

It started snowing early Friday morning and continued all day.  I went to Campus Friday afternoon around 4:30pm.  There were about 5 inches of snow on the ground by that point.  A few dancers started arriving around 6:00pm but most didn't start arriving till closer to 8:00/8:30pm.  I again hung out with Jordan (Kai).  I did see former Stock dancer Phillipe come in the bar but he went straight upstairs.  I didn't make it to Stock on Friday as I wanted to get to bed at a reasonable time for an early Saturday flight.  

I stayed at the W Hotel in the Square Victoria area of the city.  Very comfortable with a good breakfast.  I was surprised cause the hotel seemed quite busy with a large business group staying there.  

All in all, I had a good time in Montreal.  I currently have no plans to return until it gets a bit warmer...perhaps in May.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2022 at 2:46 PM, EZEtoGRU said:

I just wrapped up a three-day visit to Montreal.  My last visit was pre-pandemic.  I only went to the stripper clubs two of the days:  Wednesday and Friday.  Wednesday at Stock was ladies night. 

Has Stock bar always had a Ladies Night? I haven't been there since the years BC (Before Covid). The one thing that I absolutely hated about the area was the bachlorette parties on their drunken gay tourism round who think gay men are just there to amuse and/or worship them.

5 hours ago, rojjodc said:

I thought Campus had ladies night too, at least a few years ago.  Do they still as well?

They certainly did.  It used to be on Sunday nights.  It used to be at the gay male strip clubs in Montreal (think Stock and Campus) ladies generally were not admitted except on "ladies night".  However the policy started evolving even before COVID to allow ladies at any time.  This seems to reduce the need of having an official "ladies night".