Recent report from Montreal

Despardo

On 8/24/2022 at 7:25 AM, mcbg22 said:

The village is dying so it's never going to be busy before 8-9PM or on weeknights. 

The Village is dying?

Last time I was there, it was already on life support. 

Ste Catherine used to be a fun street where hustlers were often found.  So many stores that used to be there have closed. 

Walking down Ste Catherine was not the same because of the drug scene that was quite obvious. 

There were many empty buildings for rent that formerly had been busy establishments.  

Stock and Campus were mostly empty compared to what they were like several years ago. 

Maybe I should give the place another chance after the weather gets warmer. 

I know, nothing stays the same forever, not even people.  

• 3 weeks later...

Denzel, also famously known as Eddie, has recently reappeared on the dancer roster for Stock:

https://www.stockbar.com/en#dancers

I don't know if the footage in the highlights reel is actually recent, though I see from the clips Denzel performed at the club last weekend.  

It would be great if many of the former legends of Stock (Philippe, Yannick etc) could be persuaded to return.

Edited by LD19847

On 1/19/2023 at 4:24 PM, LD19847 said:

Denzel, also famously known as Eddie, has recently reappeared on the dancer roster for Stock:

https://www.stockbar.com/en#dancers

I don't know if the footage in the highlights reel is actually recent, though I see from the clips Denzel performed at the club last weekend.  

It would be great if many of the former legends of Stock (Philippe, Yannick etc) could be persuaded to return.

Stock's a lot less muscle-y than I remember

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Poppie said:

News from Campus. Looks like they are indeed building out the upstairs. Looks like some early in the day fun is in the way !

I noticed that on their website recently.  I'm intrigued!!

6 minutes ago, Buff Daddy said:

I like early. Hopefully I will get up there when the weather is warmer 😉

I do too as long as the talent is good.  

3 hours ago, Poppie said:

News from Campus. Looks like they are indeed building out the upstairs. Looks like some early in the day fun is in the way !

Thanks for posting this.  I had been wondering when the new owners would fix the old, tired web page.  I'm very much looking forward to the return of 3-7 pm dancers...that was always my favorite time.

I wonder if there will be a cover charge?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Poppie said:

From what I've read, American citizens flying into Canada only need a passport. No mention of Vaccination requirements/certificates, ArriveCan or anything else. Any recent experiences? Hope to get there in a couple of months.

No health requirements.

ArriveCAN is now repurposed for the goal of facilitating arrival procedures but currently a separate system from NEXUS expediting. I haven’t looked at all the details as it might evolve further between now and my next arrival in Canada (where I reside). However, you can access the information thru a simple Google search. I haven’t waited lately to access a passport-scanning/declaration kiosk the regular way, and getting thru customs/immigration has been quick, but that isn’t to say logjams don’t occur at some participating airports at certain times of day. However, waiting in queue or waiting for the baggage carousel is apples-apples, so express arrival may be of greater benefit for travellers with only carry-on. 

Edited by SirBillybob

Poppie's post just above sent me back to the Campus website for the first time in a month or so.  It continues to evolve, as does the club, it appears.  They are now offering VIP table reservations, for example, and are posting events (e.g. "best ass contest").

Has anyone been to Campus in the past month?  Report?  Does anyone know when Daddy's corner will actually open?

Thx Poppie for the link.

Re Newatthis: it also doesnt mentions days of operation.

Another novice question: beyond the schedule (afternoon rather than night), is there a real difference in the scene ambience interaction btw this new offer and the regular goings on ?

1 hour ago, Poppie said:

Yes. Looking at late May or early June. Please post a report when you get back ! Feel free to DM me. Haven't been since the pandemic, but happy to share a few wonderful memories.

I already booked for Memorial Week. Can't wait to experience the Daddy corner   
In the CAMPUS the ad is one of my favorites boys. He and his friend, the blond beauty are really friendly and hot  

I hope Daddy’s Corner is sustainable enough to be in business for a while. I will report