The Schlong List.

glutes

We reported on how Roberto Esquivel Cabrera claims to have the largest penis in the world.

He claims his privates measure 18.9 inches in length - claims which are disputed. 

Cabrera hit the headlines in 2015 after a video of him measuring his manhood went viral.

The gargantuan size of Roberto’s penis makes sexual encounters impossible.

He suffers from frequent urinary tract infections and he keeps his manhood wrapped in bandages to escape chaffing.

Cabrera claims his penis is so long because he attached weights to it to try and stretch it out.

One doctor, who examined him to verify the size of his genitals, Dr. Gonzalez said: “He began with this enlargement since he was a teenager, wrapping some bands around his penis with some weights and trying to stretch it.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5145341/american-men-penis-size-beaten-by-australians-french/

3 hours ago, wsc said:

As regards size ...

A man described to his friend a weekend encounter in which the man's "date' had told him, "Give me 12 inches, and make it hurt." "So," he explained, "I screwed him twice then hit him with a brick."

Maybe more appropriate to Friday Funnies, but it felt at home here.

DAD jokes just never get old !   

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bv8h9brepgxqy3ox8fse

22 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I've arranged a threesome tomorrow where 17 inches on the invited will help augment my average appendage. Bringing the three of us above the national average for Canada, which I assume is around the American stats.

The 17 inches have cum and gone and it was great to see and feel them working in tandem. Also attached to incredibly nice hunks who made an otherwise dreary April afternoon pass by most pleasurably. 

Believe it or not, we discussed this list years ago.  I assume it's the same list...Ecuador was at the top before as well.  Interesting to read the prior comments.  My comments from then still hold.  BTW, I've been to Ecuador many times over the years...mostly for work.  There is no way on earth Ecuadorian men have the largest schlongs on the planet.  

https://www.companyofmen.org/topic/45066-penis-sizes-worldwide/#comment-419069

Thanks to deej for his prior submission!