I took someone’s virginity

Coolwave35
This topic is 751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A 19 year old hit me up on Grindr 4 nights ago. He said he saw me earlier at Panera and I looked normal. He asked if he could come over and suck my dick. I said yes. 

When he got over, after some small talk, he explained he had been curious about men since graduating high school last year and he asked if I’d be willing to fuck him.  I asked if he was clean and he didn’t understand the question. This led to a conversation about how bottoms prep which he found fascinating. I gave him a shiny new doosh and walked him through the ins and outs of prepping. 

We went to the bedroom and I played with his butt. Then I entered him and things didn’t go so well. 

I lasted all of 90 seconds.

I was so turned on by his age, physique, lack of experience, trust in me and the tightness that I literally blew in under two minutes. I was so embarrassed that this dude was expecting an experience and I was done so quickly. 

As soon as I finished he goes “that was it? It was just starting to feel good.”  And I couldn’t help but laugh.  I apologized profusely and told him if he gave me another shot I’d guarantee at least 3 minutes next time. We both laughed. 

I felt sooo bad about giving him such a lackluster performance. He was such a sweet kid and he’s gunna remember me forever as the 90 second man.  At least the bar is low enough that future sex will blow his mind. 

He did come back last night and I gave him a more memorable performance. 

Edited by Coolwave35

10 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

A 19 year old hit me up on Grindr 4 nights ago. He said he saw me earlier at Panera and I looked normal. He asked if he could come over and suck my dick. I said yes. 

When he got over, after some small talk, he explained he had been curious about men since graduating high school last year and he asked if I’d be willing to fuck him.  I asked if he was clean and he didn’t understand the question. This led to a conversation about how bottoms prep which he found fascinating. I gave him a shiny new doosh and walked him through the ins and outs of prepping. 

We went to the bedroom and I played with his butt. Then I entered him and things didn’t go so well. 

I was so turned on by his age, physique, lack of experience, trust in me and the tightness that I literally blew in under two minutes. I was so embarrassed that this dude was expecting an experience and I was done so quickly. 

As soon as I finished he goes “that was it? It was just starting to feel good.”  And I couldn’t help but laugh.  I apologized profusely and told him if he gave me another shot I’d guarantee at least 3 minutes next time. We both laughed. 

I felt sooo bad about giving him such a lackluster performance. He was such a sweet kid and he’s gunna remember me forever as the 90 second man.  At least the bar is low enough that future sex will blow his mind. 

All I ever get at Panera is the "bread bowl".....🤔

It's been a long time since I was someone's first time.  Fortunately I didn't cum too fast.  What stands out in my mind was how the guy reacted after we both came -- overwhelming guilt/shame.  I tried my best to help him feel "normal," but I'm not sure I succeeded. 

Just a question: If you were so turned on that you came so fast, don't you think you could have gotten it up again after a brief respite?

5 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Just a question: If you were so turned on that you came so fast, don't you think you could have gotten it up again after a brief respite?

I did try. I fingered him for a bit, but we were up against a clock. By this time it was after 3am and he had to get home before his dad woke up for work at 4. I tried for 20 minutes and I had nothing left for him. 

This reminds me of my younger days when I would  meet some even younger guys who weren't very experienced (if at all) and some would get so excited they were ready by the time we got their undewear off, and many would come simply at the first touch of their cock.   

On 4/14/2022 at 11:13 PM, Coolwave35 said:

I took someone’s virginity

I can relate...  I took someone's umbrella once by mistake on the bus.  I felt just awful about it.

On 4/15/2022 at 12:48 AM, Coolwave35 said:

A 19 year old hit me up on Grindr 4 nights ago. He said he saw me earlier at Panera and I looked normal. He asked if he could come over and suck my dick... he explained he had been curious about men since graduating high school last year and he asked if I’d be willing to fuck him.  I asked if he was clean and he didn’t understand the question. This led to a conversation about how bottoms prep which he found fascinating. I gave him a shiny new doosh and walked him through the ins and outs of prepping. We went to the bedroom and I played with his butt. Then I entered him and things didn’t go so well. I lasted all of 90 seconds... 

This reads like the beginning of a really interesting Dear Abby letter.

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

On 4/14/2022 at 11:13 PM, Coolwave35 said:

A 19 year old hit me up on Grindr 4 nights ago. He said he saw me earlier at Panera and I looked normal. He asked if he could come over and suck my dick. I said yes... We went to the bedroom and I played with his butt. Then I entered him and things didn’t go so well...  I lasted all of 90 seconds.

4 hours ago, jjkrkwood said:

I wonder if I can find this same experience at Panda Express, or my favorite White Castle ?     I aint really a big fan of Panera, too pricey...😆

There's a joke in there somewhere about @Coolwave35 and fast food...  😁😇🤣

On 4/14/2022 at 8:13 PM, Coolwave35 said:

Since he returned for ROUND TWO, I'd like to know some hot detail, por favor!!!!!