I took someone’s virginity

Coolwave35
This topic is 770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 4/14/2022 at 11:13 PM, Coolwave35 said:

A 19 year old hit me up on Grindr 4 nights ago. He said he saw me earlier at Panera and I looked normal. He asked if he could come over and suck my dick. I said yes. 

When he got over, after some small talk, he explained he had been curious about men since graduating high school last year and he asked if I’d be willing to fuck him.  I asked if he was clean and he didn’t understand the question. This led to a conversation about how bottoms prep which he found fascinating. I gave him a shiny new doosh and walked him through the ins and outs of prepping. 

We went to the bedroom and I played with his butt. Then I entered him and things didn’t go so well. 

I lasted all of 90 seconds.

I was so turned on by his age, physique, lack of experience, trust in me and the tightness that I literally blew in under two minutes. I was so embarrassed that this dude was expecting an experience and I was done so quickly. 

As soon as I finished he goes “that was it? It was just starting to feel good.”  And I couldn’t help but laugh.  I apologized profusely and told him if he gave me another shot I’d guarantee at least 3 minutes next time. We both laughed. 

I felt sooo bad about giving him such a lackluster performance. He was such a sweet kid and he’s gunna remember me forever as the 90 second man.  At least the bar is low enough that future sex will blow his mind. 

He did come back last night and I gave him a more memorable performance. 

How old are you? 

Did he call you daddy? 

On 4/15/2022 at 9:04 AM, cany10011 said:

Love your story Coolwave :)Something similar happened to me while rimming a 19 year old swimmer with a tight bubble butt. He came in less than a minute :(

well, that's different. Teenagers usually don't last long because they're young and horny. I guess you also have great tongue skills. Did he help you cum after? 

3 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

well, that's different. Teenagers usually don't last long because they're young and horny. I guess you also have great tongue skills. Did he help you cum after? 

Yes, he did help me although it didn't take much effort for me either. Round 2 the next morning was equally fun.

4 minutes ago, cany10011 said:

Yes, he did help me although it didn't take much effort for me either. Round 2 the next morning was equally fun.

I've never been a "minuteman" even when I was a teenager. I never understood why some think of it as a sign of masculinity, women certainly dislike it. 

2 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

How old are you? 

Did he call you daddy? 

I’m 38. He didn’t call me daddy, but he wanted to come back again last night even though I’m sick lol. Being pursued by him is so different for me, I’m usually the one pursuing. 

7D66B89F-1D2F-44FF-A7FE-FB2A0249CE6F.png

Depending on the jurisdiction, the age of consent varies from 16 to 18. I believe that in New York the age of consent is still 17. 

FWIW a majority of the states have the age of consent set at 18. Also a majority have ‘age gap’ laws which apply if both parties are young and close in age.

1 hour ago, nycboi said:

I would have been scared

I understand @nycboi and it’s why, when approached by a young man, I insist on seeing ID first to check that he is of legal age. Over the years, I’ve been approached 4x by a nice, athletic young man who turned out to be aged under 18.

14 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

Depending on the jurisdiction, the age of consent varies from 16 to 18. I believe that in New York the age of consent is still 17. 

FWIW a majority of the states have the age of consent set at 18. Also a majority have ‘age gap’ laws which apply if both parties are young and close in age.

I understand @nycboi and it’s why, when approached by a young man, I insist on seeing ID first to check that he is of legal age. Over the years, I’ve been approached 4x by a nice, athletic young man who turned out to be aged under 18.

He is sweet, but i prefer mid20s... though he is quite persistent in sexting...

8 hours ago, nycboi said:

Isn't 19 years old underage in the USA? Jail time? I would have been scared.

If you'd done a bing or google check, your inquiry would have been answered.  EIGHTEEN is considered one's being an adult in these United States of America.  

Remember the controversy regarding voting?  If one is of age to go to war, he's of age to vote at 18, the legal age for everything else, including fucking.

12 hours ago, Axiom2001 said:

If you'd done a bing or google check, your inquiry would have been answered.  EIGHTEEN is considered one's being an adult in these United States of America.  

Remember the controversy regarding voting?  If one is of age to go to war, he's of age to vote at 18, the legal age for everything else, including fucking.

For everything else?  No.  How about drinking alcohol?