Big Or Expensive Car = Small Dick ?

lonely_john
This topic is 897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe the saying applies to big trucks

Fast cars are for men who are savoringly slow and attentive in bed (which is why young women are so attracted to them)

it was a fun conversation with a gay friend years ago - he said “we know you’re not gay because you drive a Jaguar.  Jaguars aren’t a gay man’s car, BMW’s are what gay men drive”.   By casual observation, there seems to be at least some correlation. My daily drivers are Mercedes now ;) although I’m looking for a vintage BMW for my stable of collectibles.  

I bought a new car in February.  I bought my previous car in 2002 and had 160,000 miles on it.  Since I had been unable to travel because of Covid19 my travel account was loaded.  In  mid February I rented a car to visit a friend in Palm Springs.  Absolutely loved it.  I returned home on a Wednesday, contacted Costco car purchasing service and bought the exact same model and color the next day.  Couldn't be happier with my 2021 bright red Kia Rio.  The day after I got it home I had a guy come by and pin stripe it.  Yea I know I'm now well into my second childhood. 

I have usually owned Mercedes since 1985 (my previous one had 111K miles on it when we finally traded it in after having driven it in 48 states and Canada) , but our second car at the moment is a base model Kia Soul, which I love as a daily driver around town, but I'm still keeping the M-B for longer trips.

In high school, a big football jock that I had a huge crush on, retold a joke his father had made involving a mouse,
an elephant and a Mercedes, that ended with the punch line "just goes to show that you don’t need a big dick if
you’ve got a Mercedes".

In his retelling of the event he then teased his father (who owned a Mercedes) about his dick size. 

I just remember being incredibly turned on by the big stud telling me dick jokes….ahhh….gay adolescence!

Random, I know. But this thread made me think of him and made me hard. Thank you. 

Edited by nycman

I like cars that are fun to drive yet reliable. That's why I have had a Mercedes since the 1980's except for a few years when I went domestic and was let down on reliability. My current Mercedes is over 20 years old and has a small but very responsive supercharged engine (Kompressor). My other two cars are a sports and SUV. 

I keep telling myself I don't need 3 cars but don't know which one or ones to get rid of.

12 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I like cars that are fun to drive yet reliable. That's why I have had a Mercedes since the 1980's except for a few years when I went domestic and was let down on reliability. My current Mercedes is over 20 years old and has a small but very responsive supercharged engine (Kompressor). My other two cars are a sports and SUV. 

I keep telling myself I don't need 3 cars but don't know which one or ones to get rid of.

I have a second car at my summer place which I wisely bought in May, with a discount, before the semiconductor nightmare and shortages. It’s a white 2021 Subaru Outback XT and I love it. It’s great for my biking and outdoors activities in the PNW. Of course, it’s not easy to find in a big parking lot!

13 hours ago, nycman said:

In high school, a big football jock that I had a huge crush on, retold a joke his father had made involving a mouse,
an elephant and a Mercedes, that ended with the punch line "just goes to show that you don’t need a big dick if
you’ve got a Mercedes".

In his retelling of the event he then teased his father (who owned a Mercedes) about his dick size. 

I just remember being incredibly turned on by the big stud telling me dick jokes….ahhh….gay adolescence!

Random, I know. But this thread made me think of him and made me hard. Thank you. 

A few years ago a dancer from the local club was staying with me.  We stopped at his parents one night, which was uncomfortable to start with (wondering if they thought I was sleeping with him), but when the dick jokes started I was cringing inside. Especially because I knew teasing my dancer friend about his dick was unjustified, he was very well hung. 

Like others, I’ve always driven Mercedes cars. And in the last 3 decades, I’ve driven the sports cars (I keep each one for 10 years).

Generally I’ve found that young men enjoy being driven fast in an expensive sports car after a date, especially at night with the roof down. I don’t give much thought to understanding why. Big or small, they seem to get excited and hard 😎

1 hour ago, MscleLovr said:

Like others, I’ve always driven Mercedes cars. And in the last 3 decades, I’ve driven the sports cars (I keep each one for 10 years).

Generally I’ve found that young men enjoy being driven fast in an expensive sports car after a date, especially at night with the roof down. I don’t give much thought to understanding why. Big or small, they seem to get excited and hard 😎

Of course everything in moderation. A few years ago we had a tragedy here when a middle-aged guy was driving very fast and I believe somewhat intoxicated with a young man in his early 20's late at night on a curving country road. He missed a corner and hit the stone pillar at the end of a driveway, the car exploding in flames. 

I knew the older man's cousin and asked about the victim and she just shrugged and wouldn't say anything. They had last been seen at a country club and were going to the older guy's home.

20 hours ago, nycman said:

you’ve got a Mercedes".

Thanks for the post. My first serious relationship was with a football jock as well. His do-anything-to-please father bought him a Corvette - we spent many hours with him behind the wheel with my head in his lap - good thing I was pretty limber. 

I could sense a hint of embarrassment when I heard "Chris" tell his friends I drove a Buick. I told him that per Consumer Reports, only Lexus had a higher reliability rating, and a similar Lexus would have cost over $12,000 more for the same features. He's very sensitive about style and appearances, which I'm not. He was interested in a Mini Cooper, but there was only one model year which had good reliability, and we couldn't find that one, so I got him a small Lexus, the IS250, which made him very happy. He gets very impressed by things. He'll tell me "That purse she's carrying costs $20,000," to which I respond "What kind of an idiot would pay $20,000 for a purse?". I'm much more into experiences and comfort rather than on impressing people. 

1 hour ago, Unicorn said:

I could sense a hint of embarrassment when I heard "Chris" tell his friends I drove a Buick. I told him that per Consumer Reports, only Lexus had a higher reliability rating, and a similar Lexus would have cost over $12,000 more for the same features. He's very sensitive about style and appearances, which I'm not. He was interested in a Mini Cooper, but there was only one model year which had good reliability, and we couldn't find that one, so I got him a small Lexus, the IS250, which made him very happy. He gets very impressed by things. He'll tell me "That purse she's carrying costs $20,000," to which I respond "What kind of an idiot would pay $20,000 for a purse?". I'm much more into experiences and comfort rather than on impressing people. 

I am with you, Unicorn, on your car and the woman's purse.  "Chris" must be quite young and inexperienced. Glad he has you as a friend.

Edited by WilliamM

1 hour ago, WilliamM said:

I am with you, Unicorn, on your car and the woman's purse.  "Chris" must be quite young and inexperienced. Glad he has you as a friend.

Yes, "Chris" may be impressed, but when I'd be out with my mother and she saw someone wearing thousands or tens of thousands of dollars in clothes, she'd sigh and say "That woman is so vulgar!"

image.thumb.png.f63a4a0d35a172e3ff9a36aa788e115e.png