Big Or Expensive Car = Small Dick ?

lonely_john
This topic is 907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, WilliamM said:

I am with you, Unicorn, on your car and the woman's purse.  "Chris" must be quite young and inexperienced. Glad he has you as a friend.

Does "Chris" do volunteer work unrelated to the gay community, Unicorn?   Hope so!  He seems a bit one dimensional.

23 minutes ago, WilliamM said:

Does "Chris" do volunteer work unrelated to the gay community, Unicorn?   Hope so!  He seems a bit one dimensional.

Only if you consider "Dunk a Hunk" fundraiser events. But he's very sweet and affectionate...

image.png.4b9f443031fb075602f35a0c7eebb638.png

image.thumb.png.e914d741e5b4300ba1d31a883a240e6d.png

12 hours ago, Unicorn said:

I could sense a hint of embarrassment when I heard "Chris" tell his friends I drove a Buick.…He's very sensitive about style and appearances…I got him a small Lexus, the IS250, which made him very happy. He gets very impressed by things.

I’m surprised that you were surprised @Unicorn  IME that’s a very typical attitude in LA. I guess it’s so prevalent because there’s a lot of “new money” and others want to be able to categorize newcomers. 

7 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

I’m surprised that you were surprised @Unicorn  IME that’s a very typical attitude in LA. I guess it’s so prevalent because there’s a lot of “new money” and others want to be able to categorize newcomers. 

I agree with Unicorn. Perhaps next folks in Los Angeles will be  showcasing even trainer parks 

Edited by WilliamM

9 minutes ago, WilliamM said:

I agree with Unicorn. Perhaps next folks in Los Angeles will be  showcasing even trainer parks 

That's a new one on me! If you know of any parks dedicated to trainers, I'd love to go and ogle! 😍😛

image.thumb.png.2fe64e8e6b38ba542f3a1c58d9c06467.png

Of course, this park is very  near  my house, and, although not specifically a trainer park, I certainly see a lot of shirtless trainers on the path...

image.png

7 hours ago, MscleLovr said:

Yeah, I guess you're right. "Chris" is a very stereotypical Los Angelino: obsessed with appearances. But he's also very honest, reliable, and affectionate, which are qualities which can be difficult to come by, and those are the qualities that I admire the most. I'm not perfect, and neither is he. He has in abundance the qualities I find most important (those three), and do I. I don't obsess with imperfections. 

16 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

The second pic is an old photo @Unicorn The guy in the blue shorts is an ex of mine, Ricardo: I met him in LA maybe 18 years ago; he’s a really sweet guy and nowadays happily with a woman (and they have a young child together). 

😳 WOW! I'm insanely jealous! I'd saw off my left arm with a plastic knife if I could snag a man like that. How long were you together? I take it he's bi? I hope he didn't leave you for that woman. That would have hurt like Hell if it were me who was with him. Did he have a nice personality to match his looks? The closest I've had to a man looking as good as he did was my lying' Paraguayan. Do you know how old he was when that photo was taken? Was he a personal trainer (photo came up when I put 'male trainers park' in Google Images, but that doesn't mean he is or was a trainer)?

Edited by Unicorn

10 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

😳 WOW! I'm insanely jealous! I'd saw off my left arm with a plastic knife if I could snag a man like that. How long were you together? I take it he's bi? I hope he didn't leave you for that woman. That would have hurt like Hell if it were me who was with him. Did he have a nice personality to match his looks. The closest I've had to a man looking as good as he did was my lying' Paraguayan. Do you know how old he was when that photo was taken?

Hilarious

18 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

The second pic is an old photo @Unicorn The guy in the blue shorts is an ex of mine, Ricardo: I met him in LA maybe 18 years ago; he’s a really sweet guy and nowadays happily with a woman (and they have a young child together). 

Now, how about the other guy?  I’d take him any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Oh, who am I kidding?  I’d take him as many times per day as he wanted, any day of the week!  

7 hours ago, RJD said:

Now, how about the other guy?  I’d take him any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Oh, who am I kidding?  I’d take him as many times per day as he wanted, any day of the week!  

Both 10's in my book...

So, yesterday I was driving along in the right lane on a five lane road (2x east/west and 1 center turn lane.   Some guy came from the center turn lane into the left lane about 75 feet in front of a big black truck running parallel and slightly behind me in the left lane.  The black truck (unnecessarily) blew his horn - a harmonic horn AS LOUD AS A TRAIN - essentially 10ft off my port side - scaring the piss out if me!  

this poor guy has a double whammy - small dick AND a redneck girlfriend that doesn’t listen to him!   The aural interloper had Ohio plates. 

On 11/4/2021 at 7:13 PM, lonely_john said:

Is there any truth to this saying? What's been your experience?

spacer.png

I don't know about big or small cars... but I've seen so many overweight guys squeezing into a Porsche or a Maserati... that I can tell you! 

Edited by marylander1940