Potential encounter?

KrisParr
This topic is 1051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

4 hours ago, KrisParr said:

Not sure if this counts as a vicarious thrill, but here goes:

So “hot dude” texts me and says he’ll be late – he’s with a client. Anyhow, he does show up at the pizza joint again next to the gym. We shoot the shit for a while, quaff a few beers and finally I just had to say something about the “discount offer”. His response was, “I was just messin’ with ya” and started laughing. But the evil grin and half-wink still overpowered what he was saying. Fuck. I’m more confused than ever. He changes the subject and we start talking about sports. He asks me when was the last time I saw the Braves play in person.  (The stadium in not that far from us). I said, “like never” and again, got the smirky laugh.  I left for a few minutes to take a piss and when I get back, he hands me his phone. It’s a confirmation from Stubhub for two dugout tickets to Friday night’s Braves-Dodgers game – like for $600 total. Holy mother … I said, “Damn” – and he says he hopes I have Friday night free.  Tongue-tied again.  I mumbled something like “hell yes” – and I’m shaking my head. Where is this going?  So we finish the brews and head out to the cars (it was pushing midnight) and we’re standing in kind of in a dark place and we’re just talking and next thing I know, his tongue is in my mouth. Didn’t last too long, but long enough to awake old one-eye.  He pulls back and the only thing I can think of to say is, “Are we like dating now?” And he says, “what do you think?” and gets in his car and away he goes.  Okay, let’s clarify – I am twenty years older than him, I’m not that attractive, though in damn good shape right now. He’s hot, he’s hip, he’s “with it” and I’m just your average 52 year old horny dude who’s been around the block many, many times.  He said he has a quick trip to Macon for a couple of days but will be back late Thursday and we can work out details of our “date”.  My brain can’t compute all this – but that’s where we are.

This is exciting, @KrisParr, sounds like you're about to jump on this amazing adventure with a hottie.

#happy4you #lowkeyjealous #actuallyveryjealous

I am already following this topic, so am looking forward to the next chapters of this love story. 🥰😍

4 hours ago, KrisParr said:

Not sure if this counts as a vicarious thrill, but here goes:

So “hot dude” texts me and says he’ll be late – he’s with a client. Anyhow, he does show up at the pizza joint again next to the gym. We shoot the shit for a while, quaff a few beers and finally I just had to say something about the “discount offer”. His response was, “I was just messin’ with ya” and started laughing. But the evil grin and half-wink still overpowered what he was saying. Fuck. I’m more confused than ever. He changes the subject and we start talking about sports. He asks me when was the last time I saw the Braves play in person.  (The stadium in not that far from us). I said, “like never” and again, got the smirky laugh.  I left for a few minutes to take a piss and when I get back, he hands me his phone. It’s a confirmation from Stubhub for two dugout tickets to Friday night’s Braves-Dodgers game – like for $600 total. Holy mother … I said, “Damn” – and he says he hopes I have Friday night free.  Tongue-tied again.  I mumbled something like “hell yes” – and I’m shaking my head. Where is this going?  So we finish the brews and head out to the cars (it was pushing midnight) and we’re standing in kind of in a dark place and we’re just talking and next thing I know, his tongue is in my mouth. Didn’t last too long, but long enough to awake old one-eye.  He pulls back and the only thing I can think of to say is, “Are we like dating now?” And he says, “what do you think?” and gets in his car and away he goes.  Okay, let’s clarify – I am twenty years older than him, I’m not that attractive, though in damn good shape right now. He’s hot, he’s hip, he’s “with it” and I’m just your average 52 year old horny dude who’s been around the block many, many times.  He said he has a quick trip to Macon for a couple of days but will be back late Thursday and we can work out details of our “date”.  My brain can’t compute all this – but that’s where we are.

The plot thickens!

I came to this thread late, and my first impulse was to ask whether the discount included the GPS option, but as the story went on, I began to feel that this was getting too emotionally serious for you for me to make this into a joke. I wonder how much truth there is in his "just messin' with ya" statement. He seems to be quite aware of how strongly you are attracted to him, and is enjoying his power. Maybe my usual suspicion of car salesmen is showing, but my fear is that the deal will not be quite as straightforward as it sounds in the showroom. I hope I am wrong.

27 minutes ago, Charlie said:

I came to this thread late, and my first impulse was to ask whether the discount included the GPS option, but as the story went on, I began to feel that this was getting too emotionally serious for you for me to make this into a joke. I wonder how much truth there is in his "just messin' with ya" statement. He seems to be quite aware of how strongly you are attracted to him, and is enjoying his power. Maybe my usual suspicion of car salesmen is showing, but my fear is that the deal will not be quite as straightforward as it sounds in the showroom. I hope I am wrong.

The car salesman bit aroused my suspicions but when Kris said they are very high end vehicles such as Lamborghini’s, then I thought, what better place to meet men with tons of disposable income. I may be wrong, but I doubt there are many tire kickers showing up in such showrooms.

Of course these cars are also favoured by criminals nowadays so it’s not like the old days when buyers were only from the execs at Fortune 500 companies.

But that would not be a concern for our fellow poster, just his friend selling or leasing the cars. If the latter, such clients would typically not have as much wealth as the buyers, in my experience.

4 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

The car salesman bit aroused my suspicions but when Kris said they are very high end vehicles such as Lamborghini’s, then I thought, what better place to meet men with tons of disposable income. I may be wrong, but I doubt there are many tire kickers showing up in such showrooms.

Of course these cars are also favoured by criminals nowadays so it’s not like the old days when buyers were only from the execs at Fortune 500 companies.

But that would not be a concern for our fellow poster, just his friend selling or leasing the cars. If the latter, such clients would typically not have as much wealth as the buyers, in my experience.

He has access to a dozen or so Maserati and BMWs that are 2-3 years old all around 50K which Is a tad less than what I paid for my Lexus. The Lambo he drove for a bit was $140K or thereabouts. The dude knows his shit, though, he’s like a walking Edmunds encyclopedia.

4 minutes ago, KrisParr said:

He has access to a dozen or so Maserati and BMWs that are 2-3 years old all around 50K which Is a tad less than what I paid for my Lexus. The Lambo he drove for a bit was $140K or thereabouts. The dude knows his shit, though, he’s like a walking Edmunds encyclopedia.

Thanks for the clarification. I still think most buyers of really upscale cars like Maseratis, even if used, need deep pockets to maintain them. Sort of like yachts, it’s not the initial cost as much as the upkeep.

It would be cool if he picks you up in one on your ballgame date.

I once had a friend in Florida who leased a late model Bentley and it was fun driving up to a high end restaurant and having the car looked after by valet parking. We would always get preferential treatment at the table. And my friend, while affluent, wasn’t really rich but he could afford to lease the Bentley, which twenty years ago was around $1100 a month.

1 hour ago, curt gregory said:

Enjoy the ride, Kris.  We’re all cheering for you.

Oh, we know he'll enjoy it...after the baseball game! 🤣🤪😜

9 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

It would be cool if he picks you up in one on your ballgame date.

I also wonder how spacious the back would be for the bow-chika-bow-wow. lol.

This is fascinating! Thanks for sharing, @KrisParr! I say, keep yourself guarded and see where it goes. I think it makes sense to be cautious and enjoy it for what it is for now. Time will tell, but keep us posted. This is the most exciting thread going on here right now...outside of @RadioRob's tech updates! 😜🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding...sorta. 😜

The response from our community to this thread has been overwhelming and very much appreciated. I am taking some wise counsel and doing a wee bit of background checking before I go too far. He appears to be legit in everything he’s told me, I.e. his alma mater, fraternity, and even some reviews from satisfied auto purchasers. I still have some connections in the judicial system, but I don’t want to cross any ethical bounds. For right now, it’s slow and steady. Our encounters to date have always been “in” the gym with small talk, which all totaled might be shy of just a few hours. He’s so fucking easy to talk to - what my dad calls a Renaissance man - he knows music (even opera, go figure), sports, computers, cars, history, and claims he can recite the entire script of the Blues Brothers flick. And those grey-green eyes ... sigh.  Stay tuned. Hell, he’s probably an alien.

17 minutes ago, Lucky said:

The game tomorrow begins at 4:20 p.m. Is that a hint for everyone to toke up first?

That seems to be a time translated into West Coast time though, so maybe only Dodger fans can hit it.

It’s 7:20 Eastern

Yes, the tickets are his treat. What he doesn’t know yet is that I have a room for us at the Omni next door to the ball park. It’s non-refundable so who knows at this point. I might be pushing it, but hell, he’s been making all the “moves” - guess it’s my turn. The saga continues- keeping me awake at night. He said he’d contact me later today with details. Game on.

The “date” is set. We are meeting at the gym and he is driving us to the game. I know it’s odd, but we have not disclosed our exact home addresses yet - I just know he lives about 3 miles from the gym one way and I’m about the same the other way. Anyhow, I told him to bring a change of clothes. “Seriously?” He says. Seriously. So the hotel is still a surprise but he’ll figure it out. Just to be prepared, I am bringing some edibles (we both are mild partakers) and I have a couple of ED blue pills - doubt that he’d need one, but I’ve been known to again, partake. Now the wait. Fuck. This is crazy. I’m so close to not going through with it. And then I think of all the risks I’ve taken over the years in hiring and picking up dudes in bars. Comparatively, I’ve “known” him for close to two years; I know where he works. Hell, what’s wrong with me?  I may indulge in a little self-pleasure -  might take the edge off. Shit. Fuck. Damn.  My inner little girl is saying, be careful, and my dick is telling me to go for it. Fuck. Maybe we should meet at the game? Aarghhhh ....

2 minutes ago, KrisParr said:

The “date” is set. We are meeting at the gym and he is driving us to the game. I know it’s odd, but we have not disclosed our exact home addresses yet - I just know he lives about 3 miles from the gym one way and I’m about the same the other way. Anyhow, I told him to bring a change of clothes. “Seriously?” He says. Seriously. So the hotel is still a surprise but he’ll figure it out. Just to be prepared, I am bringing some edibles (we both are mild partakers) and I have a couple of ED blue pills - doubt that he’d need one, but I’ve been known to again, partake. Now the wait. Fuck. This is crazy. I’m so close to not going through with it. And then I think of all the risks I’ve taken over the years in hiring and picking up dudes in bars. Comparatively, I’ve “known” him for close to two years; I know where he works. Hell, what’s wrong with me?  I may indulge in a little self-pleasure -  might take the edge off. Shit. Fuck. Damn.  My inner little girl is saying, be careful, and my dick is telling me to go for it. Fuck. Maybe we should meet at the game? Aarghhhh ....

I'd listen to my little head. lol. 

Although the unfolding story is more fascinating that watching a bunch of Trader Joe's daffodils open (don't believe me? buy a bunch next spring and watch for yourself!), when he said he was "just kidding" about giving you a discounted rate on a hire you could have said "well, I'm not" and brought him home! 

15 minutes ago, rvwnsd said:

Although the unfolding story is more fascinating that watching a bunch of Trader Joe's daffodils open (don't believe me? buy a bunch next spring and watch for yourself!), when he said he was "just kidding" about giving you a discounted rate on a hire you could have said "well, I'm not" and brought him home! 

idk, that would be less romantic - while a wham-bam-thank you ma'am is also hot, how this story is unfolding for Kris gives me the butterflies (and no, I don't need an antacid...lol). I hope it works out for him, so maybe we can ask if Kris' future lover has as-hot relatives living in DC. Lol.

This topic is 1051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.