Potential encounter?

KrisParr
This topic is 1052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, KrisParr said:

The “date” is set. We are meeting at the gym and he is driving us to the game. I know it’s odd, but we have not disclosed our exact home addresses yet - I just know he lives about 3 miles from the gym one way and I’m about the same the other way. Anyhow, I told him to bring a change of clothes. “Seriously?” He says. Seriously. So the hotel is still a surprise but he’ll figure it out. Just to be prepared, I am bringing some edibles (we both are mild partakers) and I have a couple of ED blue pills - doubt that he’d need one, but I’ve been known to again, partake. Now the wait. Fuck. This is crazy. I’m so close to not going through with it. And then I think of all the risks I’ve taken over the years in hiring and picking up dudes in bars. Comparatively, I’ve “known” him for close to two years; I know where he works. Hell, what’s wrong with me?  I may indulge in a little self-pleasure -  might take the edge off. Shit. Fuck. Damn.  My inner little girl is saying, be careful, and my dick is telling me to go for it. Fuck. Maybe we should meet at the game? Aarghhhh ....

Maybe you’re overthinking it? Relax, go with the flow.

I think Kris is playing this very well. There is no script for a scenario like this and one has to improvise as one goes along.

The hotel room was a good idea and I’m not in a position to advise when Kris might bring this up. My own inclination would be at some point during the game. Maybe at the end of the game would be a better time. Kris will be better able to judge the timing.

The suggestion of a change of clothes was a great line to use. I wouldn’t have thought of that. I would have thought of inviting him home to my place after the game, but as Kris says they haven’t even exchanged addresses yet. The hotel room is a nice neutral setting for a first encounter between the sheets, if it comes to that.

The one thing I would do is take a bunch of 100s with me, so that if the deal is a discounted rate, I would still aim high not knowing what he charges his other male clients. I wouldn’t want to be caught short and have to try to find an ATM in the hotel. That would disrupt the flow of events.

Of course, maybe the outcome will be a real BFE with no bill at the end. Wouldn’t that be something.

9 minutes ago, Deadlift1 said:

I think i would dial it back a notch and assume it is not a transaction.  Enjoy the game in the tight seats.  Pinch his nipple during the game.  Enjoy the non verbal communication.  Enjoy the chase.  Could be love.  

I wouldn't do something like pinching his nipple during the game. I don't think he would appreciate the gesture in that setting. Back at the hotel, yes indeed.

I think there are ways of reading his body language whilst seated at the game without being aggressive. One just has to pick up on them.

And if he has to take a pee break, I wouldn't go with him. On the other hand, if Kris has to go and he says he'll come too, that is another matter. Who knows, there may be a preview of the goods.

You guys are amazing - loving the banter.

1) Mani-Pedi - check

2) Haircut - check

3) Going to hotel early and pick up room key and stop by adult toy store for “supplies” - soon - drain ATM machine

4) Pick out clothes, shower, shave, floss, stretch, exercise, meditate, take a nap, masturbate, shower again

Missing anything?

13 minutes ago, Lucky said:

Pubics trimmed?

This is starting to sound like getting ready for a screen test. I think just taking the usual preps for a possible evening of bottoming and then acting natural is the best approach.

I'm excited for Kris especially since my present circumstances keep me caged up because of the pandemic still raging here in Canada.

Okay, gentlemen, the errands are over. My check list is complete. Hot dude (who will now be known as HD) is meeting me at 5 at the gym - which even in bad traffic is only 20+ minutes from Truist. He wants to get there early for batting warmups. I think I’m ready and very much appreciate all the advice, suggestions and rah-rah. I’ve got a bunch of “real work” yet to do, so I will sign off until probably tomorrow. HD has no knowledge of this forum, and even if he does, you may have guessed by now that my real identity is a jumbled anagram of my actual name. Still a little nervous. We did talk about “positions” one time and he admitted to being versatile if the chemistry was right. Same here. 

It’s 85 with a breeze- should be a perfect evening. We’re taking our gloves and a ball - who knows, might snag an autograph or two. 

Thanks again for all your support. It feels like prom night.

On 6/2/2021 at 11:57 AM, Lucky said:

Not hardly. When I went to see the price of tickets for an Angels/Yankees game, marginal seats along the base lines were over $800!

And that was the box office, not StubHub.

Glad I’m not a sports fan! 

This topic is 1052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.