What's a sexual desire of the sex partners you’ve had that you simply didn't want to fulfill?

7829V
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The first and only time I was convinced to eat someone’s ass didn’t even happen. The stink was overwhelming that I told him I couldn’t do it. When he asked if he could clean up and have me try again, I was already so turned off that I said it wouldn’t make a difference anymore.

Since then, I’ve never thought of rimming anyone, and won’t ever be convinced otherwise.

Also, fisting someone and anything involving a rose bud.

Although I’ve choked someone and have given light torture, I’m not very good at them; I break character too quickly.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I once went for a massage in Phoenix AZ with a VERY hot guy. After 15 minutes of massage things escalated to full passionate sex, and he fucked me. It was really hot! When I finished, to my surprise he asked me to fist him. He was a very good top and for some reason I wasn't expecting that, and it was also something I had never done before, but I thought... why not? Also, he really turned the massage into something quite unexpected and really great for me, he was a nice guy and I felt like reciprocating the pleasure he gave me.

No, I didn't enjoy it at all, and I have to say that I am not good at all at that!

Edited by Italiano

There is a latter day fetish I've encountered with a few providers......they want to lay in bed semi-naked, watch TV, play video games, or interact with their social media fans, collect the contract stipend, and look at and touch me as little as possible. I just can't get into it......it definitely turns me off.....

That never happened with past sex partners; we just got it on, in the old fashioned way. :p

The first and only time I was convinced to eat someone’s ass didn’t even happen. The stink was overwhelming that I told him I couldn’t do it. When he asked if he could clean up and have me try again, I was already so turned off that I said it wouldn’t make a difference anymore.

Shame on that jerk for putting you through such trauma. It now makes absolute sense why rimming is off the table for you...

If my first experience with rimming was some guy trying to put his dirty butt in my face, I would have never done it again either.

I once went for a massage in Phoenix AZ with a VERY hot guy. After 15 minutes of massage things escalated to full passionate sex, and he fucked me. It was really hot! When I finished, to my surprise he asked me to fist him. He was a very good top and for some reason I wasn't expecting that, and it was also something I had never done before, but I thought... why not? Also, he really turned the massage into something quite unexpected and really great for me, he was a nice guy and I felt like reciprocating the pleasure he gave me.

No, I didn't enjoy it at all, and I have to say that I am not good at all at that!

There is a significant skill component in fisting. No surprise you weren't very good at it, since you'd never done it before. What's surprising is that he would ask you to do it - but there are FF bottoms who enjoy training newbies.

Shame on that jerk for putting you through such trauma. It now makes absolute sense why rimming is off the table for you...

If my first experience with rimming was some guy trying to put his dirty butt in my face, I would have never done it again either.

At the very least, it made me mindful of how my ass is, whenever I offer it up to be eaten. :)

If rimming is a turn off, consider that the mouth is hot spot for germs, like these:

20210213_stp003.jpg

But don't they look kind of tasty?

Red licorice. orange, and strawberry laces! Yum! ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTarqqSv8Lyxy0v2mZSL6sLiStJTgNQs_Ki9w&usqp=CAU

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4119/4853523462_6547b55ed0.jpg

http://www.candygurus.com/wp-content/uploads/Laces1.jpg

...When I finished, to my surprise he asked me to fist him. He was a very good top and for some reason I wasn't expecting that, and it was also something I had never done before, but I thought... why not? Also, he really turned the massage into something quite unexpected and really great for me, he was a nice guy and I felt like reciprocating the pleasure he gave me.

Long ago I hooked up with two guys, one of whom barely spoke during the playdate and loved getting fisted. He wanted me to play with his ass, then asked me to stick a finger in, and then another. The next thing I knew, my entire hand was inside of his ass. It did nothing for me except amaze me that he could take my had. Size XL gloves are usually too small, but his ass just sucked it in.

This guy liked to call me sir in bed all the time. Once or twice is fun but it got old fast

All this talk of rimming made me think of the time I was almost knighted...

Sir-Fartsalot-Funny-Fathers-Day-Dad-Shirt-Farting-Knight-Shirt.jpg

3h6llo.png

Edited by Unicorn

Since then, I’ve never thought of rimming anyone, and won’t ever be convinced otherwise.

Also, fisting someone and anything involving a rose bud.

Although I’ve choked someone and have given light torture, I’m not very good at them; I break character too quickly.

The first guy I rimmed was also the first guy who ever topped me. I remember thinking (and saying aloud, maybe) how surprised I was that it didn't stink. It's one of my favorite things now, both as giver and receiver, and I'm always careful to be clean down there whether or not I've got any 'activity' planned :p After one enthusiastic rimming session with a provider, he called me the next day to "Do all those things again", free.

https://gay0day.com/videos/98174/bradley-with-fruits/

talking about playing with food...

The clip doesn’t do anything for me, but the guy is fucking gorgeous. Blondish, blue eyes, cute face, nicely defined body, beautiful feet, and...the right combination for me: smooth torso and blond furry legs. A winner. Too bad there is no action. ??‍♂️

I once had sex with a priest but I met him in a gay bar and he was in regular clothes. He only told me after the dirty deed had been done. I felt weird about it.

I feel a song coming on....

"LOVETT:

It's priest. Have a little priest.

TODD:

Is it really good?

LOVETT:

Sir, it's too good, at least!...."