What's a sexual desire of the sex partners you’ve had that you simply didn't want to fulfill?

7829V
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I’m having sex I enjoy spitting on my sex partner’s mouth. But a lot of guys don’t like it.

Before I knew "IT" was a thing a guy did spit in mmy mouth...He was standing above me...I got up and slapped his face really hard...As I was getting ready to leave he said..hit me harder!...something for everyone...that's not for me....I like sucking a guys toes while his cock is in my mouth...some guys are too ticklish....?

The sense of connection from having a guy spit in your mouth while you're on your knees for him is just off the charts.

Sense of connection? I see straight slobs spitting into urinals before they piss. I wouldn't feel "connected" by that particular activity .

I remember I had a guy over from Grindr years ago. And he wanted to tie me and do some light s&m. I refused. I kept thinking that he could rob my valuables and cash I had at home. I would have tried it if I really knew the guy. But that time I said no. And haven’t tried it.

I remember I had a guy over from Grindr years ago. And he wanted to tie me and do some light s&m. I refused. I kept thinking that he could rob my valuables and cash I had at home. I would have tried it if I really knew the guy. But that time I said no. And haven’t tried it.

You were very wise. I would strongly discourage someone from letting himself get tied up unless he knew the other man quite well. Especially in your house. Just imagine if he left you there! Like something from a horror movie!

You were very wise. I would strongly discourage someone from letting himself get tied up unless he knew the other man quite well. Especially in your house. Just imagine if he left you there! Like something from a horror movie!

Thanks. Yeah. Scary. Just went with my gut.

Regarding the trailer of the movie... the iPhone was right there... I would have said “hey Siri call 911 on speaker”... ???‍♂️

Extreme nipple play, to the point of pain. I was with a couple of guys in their room at the bathhouse and the guy wanted me to twist and pinch his nipples, hard. I remember him saying "I did what you want, now you have to do what I want" - I ended up leaving.

I wish I knew what guys felt with nipple play - mine have zero feeling. I have friends that can get off from nipple play alone. When I tell people mine have no feelings, they try to prove that I do by pinching so hard - no erotic feeling at all.

I wish I knew what guys felt with nipple play - mine have zero feeling. I have friends that can get off from nipple play alone. When I tell people mine have no feelings, they try to prove that I do by pinching so hard - no erotic feeling at all.

Too bad that your nipples are insensitive. Mine are directly connected to my dick and I get very very horny when they are licked, sucked, and lightly pinched, lightly. I dislike rough nipple play: too much pain, no pleasure.

Before I knew "IT" was a thing a guy did spit in mmy mouth...He was standing above me...I got up and slapped his face really hard...As I was getting ready to leave he said..hit me harder!...something for everyone...that's not for me....I like sucking a guys toes while his cock is in my mouth...some guys are too ticklish....?

I'm having a hard time picturing that. Sucking toes and cock at the same time.

I once had sex with a priest but I met him in a gay bar and he was in regular clothes. He only told me after the dirty deed had been done. I felt weird about it.

I might add this was in Rome many decades ago. He was studying at the Vatican. I always took a closer interest in Vatican affairs after that.