Why did you pick the username you have currently?

7829V
This topic is 790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well the shed was the “scene” of the fire, after all!

It was also the scene of my parents being super-pissed at me. This actually all happened about a week before I went off to college too. I had to help demolish the rest of the building and the next summer had to help my dad rebuild a new shed. I really hate this kind of work...I am not at all adept with using my hands or using most tools so it was really a pretty bad punishment for me. But at the time my dad had pretty bad kidney disease and had to do dialysis three times a week, so it was pretty much expected that I would be doing most of the work. We did have a much handier cousin of mine come by to help on a couple days so that helped.

I wish I had an interesting answer for this, but I don't. I sort of remember sitting at my computer signing up for the site (probably the HooBoy site). I needed to come up with something unique and easy to remember so I tacked two, easy to remember words together. Who knows? Maybe it was a Sunday and my zipper was open?!?? :confused: