Do you wear underwear under your pyjamas?

Mydavid
This topic is 837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I always sleep naked. When I get up, I don't put on underwear but pyjamas. I put on my underwear only when I go out. Since I stay at home most of time during the pandemic, I often don't wear underwear for a few days in row.

I believe wearing underwear under your pajamas is illegal in most states...or it should be! ?

I always sleep naked. When I get up, I don't put on underwear but pyjamas. I put on my underwear only when I go out. Since I stay at home most of time during the pandemic, I often don't wear underwear for a few days in row.

I used to when the kids were little and likely to wake us up or sleep with us because I wanted my morning wood well controlled. Now, I'm back just in my boxer briefs because I run hot. Nude is just one step too far for me.

At home, my routine follows @thonglovertx, except on the coldest of days when I may slip on a pair of flannel lounge pants rather than the sweatpants.

When visiting family, if we're not going straight to bed, I do wear underwear under my gym shorts so nothing slips out at an inappropriate time. And when I go to bed I wear either the gym shorts or the underwear.

Pajamas? We don’t need no stinking pajamas!

F4-C7-D635-4936-4684-BEA1-66-DA7-CC42-C51.gif

I have a strict “no clothes allowed” policy in my bed and there are no exceptions to that rule.

I’ve worn underwear twice since I started working from home in March when the lockdown started. It’s always sweatpants or shorts, depending on the weather.

80-C73-BFE-4-FBB-4289-8-DB5-70909822-B418.jpg

No, I keep my body very clean...

I don’t think @Unicorn was impugning your hygiene. (Dermatology moment- unless you are doing a full body scrub just before bed, the gentle abrasion of sheets overnight is enough to loosen and collect lots of dead skin cells ...clean dead skin cells...) the layer pj’s provide is easier to wash more often. But if it’s only yours in the bed you can go a week or so if most of your skin is exposed. Listen to your nose.