Do you wear underwear under your pyjamas?

Mydavid
This topic is 850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don’t think @Unicorn was impugning your hygiene. (Dermatology moment- unless you are doing a full body scrub just before bed, the gentle abrasion of sheets overnight is enough to loosen and collect lots of dead skin cells ...clean dead skin cells...) the layer pj’s provide is easier to wash more often. But if it’s only yours in the bed you can go a week or so if most of your skin is exposed. Listen to your nose.

For that, I vacuum my mattress regularly.

I go commando everywhere.

I tried wearing a jockstrap or underwear on days where I do back, because when I bring the bar up, it taps my balls. In the worst scenario, the bar squishes the head of my dick against the unforgiving piece of titanium running through my urethra (Prince Albert) and the pinching sensation from that is enough to make me nearly drop the load (bazinga!). Ultimately, I gave up on it, because all that really happened was that the jock/undies would just bunch everything up and make it less likely that things could be moved by the bar.

To the point: I sleep nude. And I enjoy every opportunity to spoon with whomever I'm sleeping with. Either side of the equation feels sexy and comfy.

No, I keep my body very clean...

OK. But you don't think that during the 7-8 hours you're in bed, your sweat glands aren't working? You may go to bed clean as a whistle (more or less), but I don't think it's possible to wake up that way. I do wear PJ's almost all of the time. No undies. Washing the sheets weekly is enough if I wear PJ's.

Now I shave and shower once a day immediately upon getting up in the morning. I have for the last fifty years slept naked. Now if that means I'm sleeping in my own filth -- so be it. Haven't noticed that I smell or had anybody complain about body odor.

Well, as long as you're not expecting someone to sleep with you... ;)

OK. But you don't think that during the 7-8 hours you're in bed, your sweat glands aren't working? You may go to bed clean as a whistle (more or less), but I don't think it's possible to wake up that way. I do wear PJ's almost all of the time. No undies. Washing the sheets weekly is enough if I wear PJ's.

Well, we’ve injected another variable - temperature. I generally sleep with the thermostat set to 68° And even lower in the winter. I occasionally sweat, but not often. Without PJ’s, I find it very easy to regulate my comfort by adjusting the amount of uncovered skin. At the moment, I’m lying flat with my chest and arms exposed. Occasionally, in the deepest part of winter, I’ll sleep with a lightweight long sleeve T-shirt.

Like others, I can’t stand to have something interfering with the movement of “Big John and The Twins” especially with nocturnal erections (that my GF loves to take charge of...)

Well, we’ve injected another variable - temperature. I generally sleep with the thermostat set to 68° And even lower in the winter. I occasionally sweat, but not often. Without PJ’s, I find it very easy to regulate my comfort by adjusting the amount of uncovered skin. At the moment, I’m lying flat with my chest and arms exposed. Occasionally, in the deepest part of winter, I’ll sleep with a lightweight long sleeve T-shirt.

Like others, I can’t stand to have something interfering with the movement of “Big John and The Twins” especially with nocturnal erections (that my GF loves to take charge of...)

I’m a cool sleeper. In warm weather, I cover myself with a single microfiber sheet. Spring and fall, I add a light cotton blanket. Dead of winter, add a light bedspread

I wear a thong or jockstrap with a long t-shirt pajama, no underwear with pajama pants, or just a furry tail butt plug when I sleep naked.

I’ve slept every way from fully dressed to starkers. I’ve slept in a cockring and even a ball stretcher, but having tried a buttplug and a thong, both of interest when I can participate, I find ALL my lips gotta breathe while asleep

I always sleep naked. When I get up, I don't put on underwear but pyjamas. I put on my underwear only when I go out. Since I stay at home most of time during the pandemic, I often don't wear underwear for a few days in row.

That must be great for your sperm count. ?

I wear pjs to bed without underwear. However, when getting comfortable after work I sometimes change into pajamas and keep the undies on. I work from home but do get dressed for the home office.