After quarantine, I have become a lot better at...

jeezifonly
This topic is 1255 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciating being an introvert. I've noticed the isolation and distancing are taking quite a toll on some of my neighbors. I wish I could share some of my introvert nature with them.

Along the same lines @sync, I’ve been telling friends that I’ve found a certain peace, contentment in spending more time at home. Reading, meditating, gardening, working online in home office...has brought serenity.

While I wouldn’t describe myself as an introvert, I’m not wildly social either. So I too see myself handling this different than friends and even other family members.

Creating routines and tracking my progress using technology!

Being the tech nerd that I am, it's given me endless exciting opportunity to create routines, follow them, monitor my progress, and adjust things as needed, all with the use of numerous computing devices and electronic gadgets :)

Better at binge watching... youtube, netflix, etc. We're a sedentary society and those aren't accomplishments...

Changing subject:

I'm retired and I'm doing fine, my income and expenses are the same. Unlike some who have allegedly found peace I just can't help wondering about all this uncertainty and how this is affecting those who lost their jobs. I knew a recession was coming next year or in 2022 but I never imagine a pandemic.

I'm helping several relatives who are unemployed and at the same time keeping distance from them. I look forward to forget 2020 and I hope we all we'll learn the lessons.