After quarantine, I have become a lot better at...

jeezifonly
This topic is 1279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

??The gyms close and you exercise more?? All I've been able to do is go on hikes, and since daylight savings time ended, I haven't been able to do that except on week-ends, since it's dark by the time I finish work (except on week-ends, and it's raining all week-end). Well, I guess when I retire, I'll be hiking up and down Runyon Canyon most days, pretty soon. And I just realized that I'm only going to work one more Friday ever, presumably for the rest of my life!!:D My last day of work is 1/4/21!

I had the foresight to buy a pair of adjustable dumbbells back in March, as soon as my job said that we can work from home. It has more than paid for itself since then. :)

Initially, I exercised more out of boredom—everything being closed down meant that I had more time to lift weights. But when I started dropping the pounds, I decided to set a goal of getting beefy and muscled.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic