What are you binge-watching?

BSR

Perhaps you should take a look at the rest of the series. At least skim through the club scenes. Maybe you’re one of the extras! Much of the plot revolves around two families who control the club-and-drug scene on Ibiza. At least they do in the story. I have no idea of the actualities in real-life Ibiza. But it refers back to a murder 22 years before. Maybe the club you were in is a real referent in the show. It was filmed in 2019 and only released this month, so 22 years ago would be 1997-98, just a few years before you were there.

Here's DC-10, near the airport:

https://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/clubs/dc10_i.htm#&gid=1&pid=5

Edited by BgMstr4u

I am almost done with Dead To Me on Netflix. I have found this dark comedy really great. The acting is wonderful and the script is both funny and complex. Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini put in great performances throughout the series. James Marsden would have to just stand there and look pretty for me but he is really good acting also, tho his character (Cardellini's perhaps husband) is kind of an asshole. Ed Asner makes an on-going appearance. Valerie Mahaffey is Applegate's grating and hateable mother-in-law. It is well worth a watch. I ready that a second season was released a couple of weeks ago and from what I have read it is even better than the first. I plan on watching that.

James Marden:

james-marsden-attends-netflixs-dead-to-me-season-1-premiere-news-photo-1146595650-1557949446.jpg?crop=1xw:0.85516xh;center,top&resize=768:*

Anyone watch The Witcher? Not the depth of Thrones or Rings, and the plot and time jumps are confusing at first, but I was immersed and engaged. Certainly enjoyed the Henry Cavill beefcake shots. Have to wait until at least 2021 for season 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been watching quite a few series on Netflix and Hulu. My favorites so far are:

Babylon Berlin (Netflix) - historical fiction, but I was totally taken in by the stories

Upload (Prime Video) - mostly due to Robbie Amell

Normal People (Hulu) this is a hetero story of young love, but I found the male lead, Paul Mescal, so damn attractive and he doesn't shy away from nudity.

As to Dead To Me I don't feel so bad that I find Sam McCarthy (Charlie in Dead To Me) utterly attractive because at least he is 18 years old. I thought I was having a Roman Polanski moment.

young-actor-sam-mccarthy-at-an-event--1566683021.jpg

And of course he’s cute, he’s Andrew McCarthy’s son. I swooned for Andrew back in the day.

I just started watching the first season based on a friend’s recommend. And I was pleasantly surprised to see all the grief counseling scenes in the park were filmed on location just blocks from where I live.

And of course he’s cute, he’s Andrew McCarthy’s son. I swooned for Andrew back in the day.

I just started watching the first season based on a friend’s recommend. And I was pleasantly surprised to see all the grief counseling scenes in the park were filmed on location just blocks from where I live.

Never knew that but now that you mention it you can certain see the very enjoyable comparison.

Recommendations:

7 seconds. Underrated series about police corruption.

The Keepers. Documentary series about a nun's murder connected to a pedophile ring in the catholic church.

Not a series but a movie. "The Clan" about an Argentinian crime family.

Guilty pleasures:

You. But only the first season.

Why Women Kill.

American Vandal. Second season.

Avoid:

The Outsider (the first two episodes are good then it goes off the rails)

The Stranger

London Spy

Liar

Gold digger

Kiri

Sharp Objects

What if

You (Second season)

and the worst of all: The Dublin Murders

Man 7 Seconds was awesome but it had me HEATED!!!!

Finished The Americans...sorry it ended....Wanted to watch Homeland on Prime Showtime....The first episode is free...after unless I subscribe to Showtime $2.99 per episode

I tried Mr Robot...too tragic and downbeat

I am hooked on Mr. Robot! Just started season 3, hats off to creator/writer/director Sam Esmail.

The Americans I wrapped up live about a year ago, wonderful show.

Just discovered DERRY GIRLS on Netflix. Quite hilarious. Turn on the subtitles if you have problems with the thick Irish accent.

I definitely plan on watching this, thanks. However, I have found that the older I get I turn on the subtitles to watch everything, even if they are speaking plain old Midwestern English. I think the more you do it the more you are apt to.

I definitely plan on watching this, thanks. However, I have found that the older I get I turn on the subtitles to watch everything, even if they are speaking plain old Midwestern English. I think the more you do it the more you are apt to.

Haha! Me too....and I’m loving Amazon Prime sub titles, you can adjust the font size!

You ain’t the Lone Ranger @TruthBTold.

You ain’t the Lone Ranger @TruthBTold.