Any luck with hotel staff?

thedanNYC

I worked at a clothing optional property in the late 80s and we were strictly forbidden from any hanky panky w/guests. I suppose that most hotels are much larger and it's impossible to keep all the staff members in line.

hehehe...staff...hehehe...members...

Or did you mean the stiff members of the staff members?:p

Gman

Maybe I'm just uber-lucky...I was recently staying at a 5-star hotel and decided to check out the spa. I happened to be about to put on my robe in the locker room when the attendant came in with fresh towels. I said "hi", grabbed a towel from him and went to shower. There were two showers with completely clear glass doors opposite each other, but one of them had an "out of order" sign on it. I obviously hopped into the other shower and started to soap myself down. Low and behold...the attendant comes over to pretend to make sure that the "out of order" sign on the opposite shower was properly posted (you know, pushing along the edges on the adhesive, smoothing it out). I caught him looking a few times, so I continued showering facing him. He continued to watch me. After a while, he moved back to continue laying out the towels but kept looking at me from the locker room mirrors. So I stepped out and started to towel off with a hard on in full view of him. And he came over and gave me a fast and furious hand job...while looking at the locker room door nervously every so often.

I'm starting to think that what might get them comfortable (aside from attraction and opportunity) is my attitude. I'm pretty chill and don't act desperate, you know? I let them take the lead and come to me, and I come off as someone who is not going to freak out and will recover quickly if someone walks in on the action.

Two Incidents - One in the Locker Room off the Pool and Hot Tub area of a very high end Sheraton with a very horny college aged lifeguard -- I was the only guest who had signed into the pool area all day on a Tuesday

--- I checked him out as I came in and swam --

he moved to the edge of the pool feet in the water legs spread wide I swam between his legs for a sniff and better view of the growing appendage --- we chatted and he followed me to the locker room putting the pool closed sign on the glass doors --- I gave him my cellphone number and a return performance followed later that night in my room . . .

Second started at a Hyatt -- Very Hot Bartender - Very friendly - I asked him where I could meet some nice men who were as handsome as he was -- Fearing for his job we agreed to meet after his shift at an Adult Cinema about 10 minutes from the hotel. A good time was had by many . . .

Two Incidents - One in the Locker Room off the Pool and Hot Tub area of a very high end Sheraton with a very horny college aged lifeguard -- I was the only guest who had signed into the pool area all day on a Tuesday

This must have been a really swanky hotel. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a lifeguard at a hotel pool except maybe at beach resort type.

Gman

I worked at a clothing optional property in the late 80s and we were strictly forbidden from any hanky panky w/guests. I suppose that most hotels are much larger and it's impossible to keep all the staff members in line.

hehehe...staff...hehehe...members...

Just saw this was revived. Since I posted here I saw the friend who works at the Sheraton who I referenced earlier in the thread. He wanted to send a bottle of wine to my room, but since I would not be able to drink it and did not want to pack it in my luggage. I told him to order what ever he wanted and I would slip it to him. He noted that there we so many hidden cameras in the hotel that we had better do the transaction off property after his shift was over. So I arranged to meet him a block away from the hotel and we took care of business.

If he was worried about getting in trouble over a silly bottle of wine, I can only imagine what would happen he was caught in a transgression with a hotel guest. Plus, I can also only imagine how many cameras are installed on the property. Now this is a very large hotel and one would think that as @SuperJunior implies it would be impossible to monitor everything, but apparently that is not a problem given today's technology.

This is a true story.

I really get turned on by the thought of an encounter at a public restroom. But I'm not super hung and usually do a quick piss and zip.

So I was recently at this corporate retreat with many other executives (I'm the youngest at my company). It was one of those secluded resorts in the middle of a forest.

We had been there for a few days already and always ended the night at the resort bar. On the final night, I was a little buzzed from dinner. I went to the bar but didn't really feel like drinking. I did need to take a piss though so I went to the nearby restroom.

I ended up at the urinal next to one of the cute Latino staffers (I could tell he worked there because he had a uniform on). We both were there longer than a normal piss would be. And we gave each other glances.

His coworker came in and they started chatting so I zipped up. I couldn't shake the feeling so I sat outside on the coach. The coworker exited but the guy hadn't. I waited another minute or two and the guy still hadn't come out yet.

So I went back in to see where he was. Unfortunately he was at the mirror checking out his teeth. So I was bummed out but went into the stall because I didn't want to look like a creep.

Then I realized he moved back to urinals. I peeked out of the stall and he was stroking his dick. I motioned him over and we started stroking.

My building was just one over so I told him to meet me at my room. I took the outside path and he took the hallway. I sucked his 7" cock to completion in my room. He was young -- maybe 21 or 22 -- and had braces (which why he was checking out his teeth). We decided it was best that he not suck me off lol. I wish it wasn't the last night.

In my 20's I worked at the front desk at a motel in Charm City. There were two really cute teens - one black and one white - who worked odd jobs around the place. I perceived them as being super straight and too hot and butch to even consider the possibility of gay romance. One afternoon at the start of my shift the hotel "detective" (an off-duty cop) told me that he had caught the white guy buggering the black guy on the table in the laundry room. As Chuck Berry said: c'est la vie say the old folks just goes to show you never can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago I had two of my favorite blonds for an overnight at a luxe place in Marina Del Rey. An older Latino man brought our breakfasts with a knock on the door. I was wearing only a pair of boxers and two blonds were drinking Veuve naked in the bed. The service fellow handled it all with aplomb. You’re right—they’ve seen it all.

I love this thread! Just discovered it.

I’ve had a few experiences.. some better than others. The first time I was young and scared and the room service attendant was even more young and scared. I had an issue with the hotel and they deliver so,e free alcohol to my room. He came up and we sort of eyed each other. I then told him I was going to order room service to see if he would come back. He did and I answered with a full raging boner. He just watched me stroke but I never came. He was too nervous. But, that incident taught me a valuable lesson—these things happen and to be prepared to act!

After that, I was a bit more aggressive and open. In one instance, I was at an airline club (international first class lounge). I left to use the bathroom in the terminal because I was tipsy and want to cruise the bathroom lol. The lounge attendant showed up and we started stroking. He said let’s go to my office and he sucked me at his office in the terminal. I asked him how he knew. He said, please, you have champagne in the lounge and a clean bathroom and you leave the lounge to go the bathroom? Clearly you are looking for action! I thought that was a riot.

Another time, I was at a hotel in Dallas and the bellman insisted on taking my luggage. It was an ok hotel. He was Latino and cute. I got the hint. He rubbed his crotch on the elevator and when we got to my room he dropped to his knees and blew me. I was a bit in shock, but I booked that hotel 2 more times and it only happened again one other time and the other time he wasn’t there.

Another time, I was checking in at a hotel in Mobile and the manager gave me his card and said call anytime like someone described I’m an earlier post. He was much older than me and a big belly and I was super horny. I went to the lobby restroom and he came in and said go to your room. I did as I was told and he blew me! Something sort of similar happened with the night manager at a hotel in Pittsburgh.

Another time, a maintenance man in Boston was in the hallway and he was deaf. We exchanged glances. Longer than usual. I went into my room and sort of left the door ajar. He came in and blew me. It was hot!

Recently, was at a very upscale hotel in South Beach. Got room service. He had braces like in an earlier post. He was super hot. I rubbed my crotch—the universal sign for I’m horny. He pulled his big cock out and I sucked it. Huge load. It was so hot. I was hoping he’d come back later but it didn’t happen.

Two weeks ago, I was in Columbus. A mail maid was across the hall and I was leaving for a meeting and I immediately got the look. He started asking me where I was from, etc. I said I have to go but I’ll be back around 2. I got back earlier and had to check out and I couldn’t find him. He wasn’t that hot but the scene makes up for it lol.

Does this make me a slut? Lol

A guy I know was a room service attendant. A typical night he would come home with around $400 to $500.00 extra tips for "services rendered".

While I have never acted on it because of the fear of getting into trouble with the hotel, I definitely got the impression that more than one guy was very available for the appropriate tip. Something I regret not exploring!

The Hilton in Monterey Ca...More years ago than are worth counting. Ordered room service for breakfast, and a rather stunning late twenties college jock arrived as I was coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Me...all of 19 and a bit naive. He brought the meal in, set the table, and leaned over my shoulder and quietly said. "There was a fight in the kitchen, who got to bring you breakfast, I obviously won" He started to laugh, then put a copy of the LA Times down, and said, I noticed you are from LA, so I brought a copy of your local paper. He then went to the closet and got me a robe, which I never got to wear...Ahhhh youth.

Edited by bigvalboy

• 1 month later...

This happened to me when I was staying in Vegas a few years back. I made the mistake of staying in a budget hotel and I was seriously allergic to my room (mold) and went to the front desk to ask to change rooms. This boyishly handsome Polynesian dude was working the front desk gave me a very quick, almost imperceptible once over and apologized telling me that unfortunately all of the rooms were going to be like that. He was like, I feel really bad, meet me here in half an hour when I'm off work. I was still reading him as straight and just well put together so I was confused and assumed it was just wishful thinking as I walked away.

Either he gambled a lot, had friends at the front desk, or he was out to impress me or all of the above but we took a long walk, talked, and we ended up at a different hotel. He put me up in a three bedroom at Cesar's Palace (Where after promises not to tough the minibar... in at least a half grand a night room... IDK... I guess he went for broke on the room or really had no money after gambling? I remained for the rest of the trip). When we got there he helped me carry my stuff up to the room and asked in such a polite customer service voice if there was anything else he could do for me. I was still reading him as straight and the formal tone of this request was confusing considering we were alone, but at this point logically knew my gaydar had just failed me, and so I grabbed him from the doorway and led him back to one of the beds. There was some heated groping and making out while undressing and after a little bit of playful wrestling I pinned him down, he squirmed some, and I slid right into him. (I got my first hint then that he hadn't really spent that last half hour working.) After we both came, I gave him a massage and then we took a shower. I tried to give him a blowjob but he pushed me away and I was disappointed for a moment but then he pulled me back up to my feet and dropped to his knees and let's just say my disappointment faded very rapidly. I expected and even hoped to see him more later and said as much but as he was leaving he reminded me his kid sister was in town and then looked dead at me, smiled mischievously, and was like, "Plus, I'm sure you'll be seeing other guys anyway." And then just winked and walked out. My best guess (since I made a point of not looking like I was checking him out since I thought he was straight) is he'd been listening in on the phone calls coming into my room and had heard me telling a friend I was unsure if he was checking me out as well as hearing me set up a date for the following day.

• 3 weeks later...
I've watched some of those videos where a guy is "innocently" jerking off in his hotel room when room service comes. I found them interesting from a voyeuristic perspective (wondering how the waiter reacts) but mostly creepy. However, I recently had two unexpected experiences with *willing* staff at two different hotels!

Room Service

I ordered room service, and heard a knock on my door right after I got out of the shower. I looked through the peephole and saw that a guy was making the delivery, so I figured it'd be okay to open the door in my towel. The guy was very friendly, and I thought I noticed him checking me out a few times during our brief chat. But I didn't make any moves because I didn't want to offend him/get into trouble if I was misinterpreting the situation. But when I signed the check, he asked whether I would like for him to pick up the cart in about an hour. I'm thinking "Hmm, they typically say nothing at all about that or to call room service at any time/leave the cart in the hallway, right? Interesting." So I said that'd be great. He opened the door to leave but exited somewhat slowly...all the while looking at me...so I knew it was on.

I spent the next hour eating and wondering was I was hallucinating his interest? Should just leave the cart in the hallway just in case I'm wrong? If I keep the cart, do I open the door again with only my towel on or should I get dressed? In the end, I figured...if he's going to be bold then so am I. So when he came back as promised, I opened the door naked. He came in, turned on the "do not disturb" sign (it was turn-down service time) and got naked. We jerked each other off, and he left.

During the typical brief "how are you this afternoon, sir?" conversation we had when he first came into my room, I mentioned that I thought I might be getting a cold. And wouldn't you know...after milking me dry, he came back with a bowl of oranges so I could get some vitamin C. Bonus!

The Club Room

I have top-tier status with SPG, so I get club room access when staying at some hotels. You know, that special room where they serve free breakfast, lunch and dinner to fancy people (read: moochers)? Well, as soon as I walked into this club room (different hotel from above), I saw this cute attendant. He immediately came over to say hello and ask my room number (that's his job). But then, like the room service guy, he lingered and made small talk as I went through the buffet line. Then he came over to my table and kept chatting me up and making eyes at me while I ate (this is not his job). When I asked him where the bathroom was, he said he would show me... He actually walked in with me and said he had to use it quickly too. And surprise, surprise, we ended up jerking each other off at the urinals...right there out in the open (definitely not his job, but I wasn't mad)! It was a thrill for both of us.

Have any of you had any experiences like those?

Love the story . Very hot.

• 3 weeks later...
I love this thread! Just discovered it. I think this makes you my hero, not a slut

I’ve had a few experiences.. some better than others. The first time I was young and scared and the room service attendant was even more young and scared. I had an issue with the hotel and they deliver so,e free alcohol to my room. He came up and we sort of eyed each other. I then told him I was going to order room service to see if he would come back. He did and I answered with a full raging boner. He just watched me stroke but I never came. He was too nervous. But, that incident taught me a valuable lesson—these things happen and to be prepared to act!

After that, I was a bit more aggressive and open. In one instance, I was at an airline club (international first class lounge). I left to use the bathroom in the terminal because I was tipsy and want to cruise the bathroom lol. The lounge attendant showed up and we started stroking. He said let’s go to my office and he sucked me at his office in the terminal. I asked him how he knew. He said, please, you have champagne in the lounge and a clean bathroom and you leave the lounge to go the bathroom? Clearly you are looking for action! I thought that was a riot.

Another time, I was at a hotel in Dallas and the bellman insisted on taking my luggage. It was an ok hotel. He was Latino and cute. I got the hint. He rubbed his crotch on the elevator and when we got to my room he dropped to his knees and blew me. I was a bit in shock, but I booked that hotel 2 more times and it only happened again one other time and the other time he wasn’t there.

Another time, I was checking in at a hotel in Mobile and the manager gave me his card and said call anytime like someone described I’m an earlier post. He was much older than me and a big belly and I was super horny. I went to the lobby restroom and he came in and said go to your room. I did as I was told and he blew me! Something sort of similar happened with the night manager at a hotel in Pittsburgh.

Another time, a maintenance man in Boston was in the hallway and he was deaf. We exchanged glances. Longer than usual. I went into my room and sort of left the door ajar. He came in and blew me. It was hot!

Recently, was at a very upscale hotel in South Beach. Got room service. He had braces like in an earlier post. He was super hot. I rubbed my crotch—the universal sign for I’m horny. He pulled his big cock out and I sucked it. Huge load. It was so hot. I was hoping he’d come back later but it didn’t happen.

Two weeks ago, I was in Columbus. A mail maid was across the hall and I was leaving for a meeting and I immediately got the look. He started asking me where I was from, etc. I said I have to go but I’ll be back around 2. I got back earlier and had to check out and I couldn’t find him. He wasn’t that hot but the scene makes up for it lol.

Does this make me a slut? Lol