Gay movie you liked

MassageDrew

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a great movie on Netflix tonight from a few years ago called "holding the man" Friend read the book and decided to watch the movie and recomended it. About a high school couple who feel in love in australia and their relationship lasted 15 years. Great love story.

Only 15? I just completed 38!

Billy Elliott. It isn't a necessarily a gay movie but watched it again. I forgot that it really has many mature themes in it. I must admit (and this is only about 3 minutes of the movie in totality) I did not like. But the rest is charming and Julie Walters is great. The other thing that I must admit (only because I became afraid it made me a bit of a pederast, except I did not want to have sex with him) was that Billy's next door neighbor and friend was absolutely beautiful.

Edited by TruthBTold

Billy Elliott. It isn't a necessarily a gay movie but watched it again. I forgot that it really has many mature themes in it. I must admit (and this is only about 3 minutes of the movie in totality) I did like. But the rest is charming and Julie Walters is great. The other thing that I must admit (only because I became afraid it made me a bit of a pederast, except I did not want to have sex with him) was that Billy's next door neighbor and friend was absolutely beautiful.

I agree! It doesn’t hurt that Billy’s dad and brother were both hot.

"Mario" about a gay soccer player in Germany. Early in the film he and another soccer player fell in love and lived together.

When he moved up as a player the rumors about their choice were everywhere. Mario followed his manager's advice and got a live in girlfriend. The actor who plays the soccer player roommate is very sexy..

Excellent

• 2 weeks later...

So incredibly late to the party on God’s Own Country, as I only sought it out because I wanted to see what the dude who plays Prince Charles on the Crown has done previously. And wow, what a film. I was deeply moved by the simplicity and honesty of it all. Sometimes it’s freaking scary to love or be loved, as it could make us feel weak and vulnerable, and this film is all about that. I also think that it’s kind of refreshing that that the movie is not really about the trials and tribulations of coming out or being gay, but solely about love. And that ending.....I’m welling up just thinking about it!