Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/31/2022 at 12:03 PM, Milo Janus said:

Some oldies from my childhood:

Why do Gay men have mustaches?

To hide the stretch marks,

How do you get four guys on a barstool?

Turn it over.

image.jpeg.4666fd20111742972c37adead6dba61d.jpeg

A young man moved out from home and into a new apartment, all of his own. He went proudly down to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.  While there, a stunning young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing only a robe. 

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him.  As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid  broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. 

After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'I hear someone coming. Let's go to my apartment.'

He followed her into her apartment. She closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to  fall off completely.  Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my most amazing feature?'

Flustered and embarrassed, he finally  squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears?  Look at these breasts! They are a full 38  inches and 100% natural.  I work out every day and my ass is firm and solid. I have a 28 inch waist. Look at my skin, there's not a blemish anywhere.  How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'

Clearing his throat, he stammered... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming... that was me.'

On 12/29/2022 at 5:12 PM, Boink said:

abs 321542717_830830178217951_3526602301931016737_n.jpeg

My mother put up a manger scene under the tree every Christmas. In July 1987 she and my dad adopted a young cat named Echo. Christmas rolls around,  she puts up the manger, and a few hours later sees that the baby Jesus is gone. The following day, my brother walks into the living room holding the baby Jesus and says "hey Mom, Jesus crawled all the way into the kitchen." We put Jesus back into the cradle and a few hours later  Jesus is gone again. She finds it in the kitchen. Later in the day, she sees Echo walk up to the tree, grab Jesus in his mouth, walk over to the kitchen, and drop him on the floor.

Baby Jesus was glued in place the next day.

I found this story saved from years ago. Seems like it could be a story from today.

The Irate Customer

An award should go to the United Airlines gate agent in Denver for being smart and funny, and making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo. A crowded United flight was canceled. A single agent was rebooking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS." The agent replied, "I'm sorry sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "Do you have any idea who I am?" Without hesitating, the gate agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have your attention please?" she began, her voice bellowing throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at the gate WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to the gate." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore, "F*** you!" Without flinching, she smiled and said, "I'm sorry sir, but you'll have to stand in line for that, too."

This is what we called in Navy a no-sh**ter.

It was early on a Sunday morning in Washington DC, maybe 30 years ago. I had gone down to the Mall to see some sights and walk around. I wound up at the Lincoln Memorial end of the reflecting pool. At that hour, I had the place pretty much to myself. A vendor cart had opened selling snacks and I bought a large bag of popcorn to feed the ducks in the pool. As I stood at the edge of the pool, tossing pieces of popcorn at the ducks, more ducks began to swim to that spot. Then more ducks, then even more. My end of the pool was getting crowded. It was beginning to look like an armada.

Then came the aerial assault. Seagulls. Two or three, at first, then two or three more. Then even more. Most just hovering, some swerving just a bit. Then more came. Noisy. Pushy. Determined. I noticed one rather hefty seagull in particular only about four or five feet away, hovering directly in front of me at eye level. If I moved a little to one side or the other, he would follow, seemingly in geosynchronous orbit with my head.

I began to step back. The flock followed. I retreated farther back. The first wave of ducks made landfall and began to advance. I retreated farther back. The air, land, and naval components continued to press forward. In my head I begged an imaginary Hitchcock to yell, "CUT!" but the only sounds were quacks, my desperate breathing, and whatever sounds seagulls make when they're annoyed.

Finally, I panicked and shook the open bag in front of the winged aggressors, sweeping left to right, mining the birds' path with distractions to cover my now increasingly hasty withdrawal. 

Birds. Descended from dinosaurs. Vicious. Untrustworthy.

I have not been back. 

And I don't buy popcorn.