Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

On 1/2/2023 at 7:47 AM, rvwnsd said:

My mother put up a manger scene under the tree every Christmas. In July 1987 she and my dad adopted a young cat named Echo. Christmas rolls around,  she puts up the manger, and a few hours later sees that the baby Jesus is gone. The following day, my brother walks into the living room holding the baby Jesus and says "hey Mom, Jesus crawled all the way into the kitchen." We put Jesus back into the cradle and a few hours later  Jesus is gone again. She finds it in the kitchen. Later in the day, she sees Echo walk up to the tree, grab Jesus in his mouth, walk over to the kitchen, and drop him on the floor.

Baby Jesus was glued in place the next day.

Pussy be like: feed me bitch, baby Jesus is watching you~ 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I dozed off to sleep last night I had my radio on the BBC World Service. There was a program about the role of play in our development as we grow up. They noted that play typically involves simulating things that are important to us for survival. It noted, completely deadpan, that it primarily involved the four Fs, fighting, fleeing, feeding and mating.

44 minutes ago, mike carey said:

As I dozed off to sleep last night I had my radio on the BBC World Service. There was a program about the role of play in our development as we grow up. They noted that play typically involves simulating things that are important to us for survival. It noted, completely deadpan, that it primarily involved the four Fs, fighting, fleeing, feeding and mating.

What in the world could that forth F be? 

Semantics. Sheesh.