Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

You never know. You Aussies have the smartest dogs (Australian Shepherd--though actually that breed was developed here in California). 😉

Had to google it as I'd never heard of them. There are several breeds of dogs that are associated with sheep (and other) farming in Australia, this is not one of them.

6 hours ago, mike carey said:

Had to google it as I'd never heard of them. There are several breeds of dogs that are associated with sheep (and other) farming in Australia, this is not one of them.

Interesting. I've known a couple of Australian Shepherds here in town and they are shaggy with a mixture of white and black hair, maybe some brown too. One had blue eyes and they called him Auzzi. Friendly dog and got on well with my Belgian shepherd who had blond short hair.

4 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Interesting. I've known a couple of Australian Shepherds here in town and they are shaggy with a mixture of white and black hair, maybe some brown too. One had blue eyes and they called him Auzzi. Friendly dog and got on well with my Belgian shepherd who had blond short hair.

The congress of shepherds, they'll be watching flocks by night before we know it. The 'Australian' shepherds look a bit like border collies, which are frequently used as working dogs here.