Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

well, I knew it was either Manitoba or Saskatchewan, but.......wait.........I couldn't think of a fifth province name west of Ontario.......wait a minute.......hey!!!

Yes, the map has two Saskatchewans. Since we finished our north Atlantic cruise which docked in St. John's, I've now visited every Canadian province and US state. I'm working on every European country. We have plans to visit San Marino in May. Then I'll have Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia, Malta, and Moldova to go to....

When I visited Saskatchewan, I remember talking to a couple of guys at a (gay) bar. They felt the rest of Canada was mooching off of their province and Alberta, and felt as if they should be their own country. I guess most of the US mooches off of California, but best to be part of the union, I suppose. I wouldn't mind if Texas left the union. 

Edited by Unicorn

On 10/1/2022 at 9:37 AM, mike carey said:

The errant province in the prairies wasn't the error I was talking about.

As the man who keeps having to explain his own jokes (Overton Window, cottaging, Dalek, etc.), you may have another one you might have to explain, if it's not the two Saskatchewans....

Edited by Unicorn

6 hours ago, Unicorn said:

As the man who keeps having to explain his own jokes (Overton Window, cottaging, Dalek, etc.), you may have another one you might have to explain, if it's not the two Saskatchewans....

I thought someone else might have commented that the island of Newfoundland is reversed (east to west).

On 10/5/2022 at 6:52 PM, mike carey said:

Not just one. The province is Newfoundland and Labrador.

Now. that's funny!

Newfie-and-Lab-Running-Outdoors

Edited by Unicorn

On 9/30/2022 at 12:44 AM, mike carey said:

I bet most Americans don't even know what this province is.

Secondly, there is an error on this map.

I’m pretty sure I’ve got this right: (should Canada cede from the UK Commonwealth and become Norther Canarica~ image.thumb.jpeg.4ea55c26f4b1bdd21dae68916557b45f.jpeg

Edited by Tygerscent