Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Tygerscent said:

Some States children be like this after coming into the world against their will… https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTd3Pt4yh/?k=1

It reminds me of that remarkable time I delivered a baby, and instead of crying, as they usually do, the baby couldn't stop laughing. I didn't understand until I looked in the baby's hands and saw the baby holding the Mom's IUD! 😄

Why Do Babies Laugh? | Mental Floss

baby holding iud real for Sale OFF 74%

We should buy a test.' 'For what? I have an IUD. There's no way!'':  19-year-old mom has surprise pregnancy on the pill, second baby with IUD,  'I can't imagine my life any

Edited by Unicorn

One of the conspicuous cases of food price inflation in this country has been for the price of lettuce to rocket*. This thread quote tweets a tweet from the Queensland police, and the comments are worth a read. The one about the police having to 'seize her salad' in a favourite of mine.

https://twitter.com/ItsBouquet/status/1536236228131323905?s=20&t=QnQGTLcHmtE5Lcx5HDbdxQ

*what Americans call arugula is called rocket here.

53 minutes ago, mike carey said:

FV1QDesUcAAGpND?format=jpg&name=large

(One of the most polarising issues in Australia is whether it is acceptable to have pineapple on pizza, with the 'No' case being the more vehemently advocated view. I apologise if this explanation was not necessary for a US audience.)

It is equally contentious in the USA! The answer you are looking for is “no”. 😉Pineapple does not belong on a pizza. Nor does peach or plum.  

But I am happy to sear pineapple, peach and plum on the grill as a desert during BBQ season (it really brings out the sweatness - really!) Stole that idea from Martha Stewart… 😁