Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY VERY SAD DAY. A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for ONE minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money! Dude's still paying off school loans. Just goes to show you how ONE minor mistake can ruin your life. Please pray for him and his family. He is a really great guy and one of the best veterinarians I know.

VERY VERY SAD DAY. A good friend of mine, after 7 yrs of medical school and training has been fired for ONE minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, effort, training and money! Dude's still paying off school loans. Just goes to show you how ONE minor mistake can ruin your life. Please pray for him and his family. He is a really great guy and one of the best veterinarians I know.

@Rod Hagen This is posted in the Friday Funnies thread. Am I missing something?

How exactly does that work? Does she take a duster to you? Lol

"Dusting" someone is farting near them, then leaving. Maybe that's a local phrase?

"Dutch oven", where you fart in bed under the covers then pull the covers over your head trapping you (and your partner) with the smell is another farting colloquialism.

"Dusting" someone is farting near them, then leaving. Maybe that's a local phrase?

"Dutch oven", where you fart in bed under the covers then pull the covers over your head trapping you (and your partner) with the smell is another farting colloquialism.

I'm glad you explained that one. Here's what comes up in the Urban Dictionary:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dusting