Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An older man was requested by his Doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam.

The doctor gave the man a jar and said 'Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow.'

The next day the old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day.

The doctor asked what happened and the man explained, 'Well, doc, it's like this -- first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing' Then I asked my wife for help.

She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing.

We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing ..'

The doctor was shocked ! You asked your neighbor ?

The old man replied "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

The mailman who had been on the same route for 10 years was leaving the job. He had made many friends on the route and decided to put a note in their mailboxes informing them. Many on his route came out of their houses to wish him well and some even gave him an envelope with a card and/or a gift. When he walked onto the porch of one house, the door opened and a young woman in a sheer nightgown invited him in. She took his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom where she undressed him and they had wild sex. Afterwards she led him back downstairs to the dining room where there was a sumptuous lunch laid out. As he was leaving, she handed him a five dollar bill. “Why are you doing this for me?”, he asked. “I’ve never even seen you look out the window when I was delivering your mail.” “When I got your note, I wasn’t sure what I should do”, she replied. “My husband is older than I and knows more about how things should be done so I asked him. He said, “Fuck him, give him 5 bucks.” The lunch was entirely my idea.”

A man was busted trying to sneak 2 pounds of gold past customs, by shoving it in his rectum. He was caught when airport authorities noticed him walking funny. If I had all this shoved up my bum, I'd be walking funny too ...

width=325pxhttps://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/10/201016-india-rectum-gold.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=978[/img]

Would have not been more "portable" as small oval-shaped pellets as narcos do?

width=328pxhttps://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thewestindianonline.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F09%2FCocaine-pellets.jpg&f=1&nofb=1[/img]

Edited by orville

• 2 weeks later...

A beautiful young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. But just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her "You have so much to live for, said the man. Look, I'm a sailor, and we're off to Europe tomorrow, and I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy.

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Europe, the woman accepted.

That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn.

Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

What are you doing here? asked the captain.

I have an arrangement with one of the sailors, she replied. He brings food and I get a free trip to Europe.

I see," the captain says.

Plus, she adds, He's screwing me.

He certainly is, replied the captain. This is the Staten Island Ferry.