Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This young guy is ABCTV's Covid stats dude. He is always very serious. Except when he's not. Though he may of course have started to follow QAnon, as this would fit right in there. I love the way most of the comments follow similar flights of whimsy to the way he started the thread.

I seem to be having a run at posting in here. Oh well.

A disclaimer, I have no idea what this could possibly mean, but from the comments I deduce that it must be funny.

could it mean the flap on the door for the mailman to drop mail thru into the house??? :)

I think it's British, we typically have outside mail boxes rather than a slot in the front door. I suspect it is something more intimate than that, but I am unschooled in such things.

Oh, of course. Just a few weeks into retirement, and I've already forgotten all about female anatomy! :rolleyes:

I think it's British, we typically have outside mail boxes rather than a slot in the front door. I suspect it is something more intimate than that, but I am unschooled in such things.

yeah, British humor.....will wait for an explanation from our forum Anglophiles, I suppose.....in the meantime, a female American work colleague of mine was visiting friends in England once and, after finishing a big meal, she exclaimed, "I'm stuffed!"....light snickers ensued.....