Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

browsing around looking for the filming locations for "Blazing Saddles" (what else would I do on Easter?!) led me to this classic scene with Carol Arthur, wife of Dom DeLuise.......

and that led me to this earlier clip of her with Dom and Dean Martin.....Carol died this last November....and that's Dean Martin's oldest son, Craig, as the bartender

Edited by azdr0710

The worst part is that in a harsh winter this is completely accurate.

Moreover on the Atlantic Coast of Canada.

Luckily I'm in the most southern city of our nation, the glorious Toronto,

And this year we had one of the warmest winters on Record. ☀?

And on the praires we had a decent winter but that still means a few weeks of -40 C but you just dress up and head out for your hour hike! Anything around -35 C and below was cross country skiing weather:) Luckily we had snow from 2nd week of Nov until March 13th and then first bike ride March 15th!

OK, I take your point that this may not be a 'funny' as such, but whatever. I saw it on one of those compilations.

Dear Atheists: How is it that cavemen survived the asteroid but the dinosaurs didn't?

Reply: Social distancing, they stayed 65 million years apart.

OK, I take your point that this may not be a 'funny' as such, but whatever. I saw it on one of those compilations.

Dear Atheists: How is it that cavemen survived the asteroid but the dinosaurs didn't?

Reply: Social distancing, they stayed 65 million years apart.

According to the Bible, the earth is only 6000 years old, so someone who thinks the Bible is the word of God wouldn't believe in the asteroid or dinosaurs to begin with... ;)