Friday Funnies

jackhammer91406

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like it's been nearly five years since I posted this classic......all in good fun, of course!.....

In Heaven, all the English are cops, all the French are cooks, all the Germans are engineers, all the Italians are lovers, and it's all run by the Swiss

In Hell, all the English are cooks, all the French are engineers, all the Germans are cops, all the Swiss are lovers, and it's all run by the Italians

11 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

looks like it's been nearly five years since I posted this classic......all in good fun, of course!.....

In Heaven, all the English are cops, all the French are cooks, all the Germans are engineers, all the Italians are lovers, and it's all run by the Swiss

In Hell, all the English are cooks, all the French are engineers, all the Germans are cops, all the Swiss are lovers, and it's all run by the Italians

Just a comment: I think it’s funnier if you end with:

… the Swiss are the lovers, and the Germans are the police.

On 8/17/2021 at 10:55 AM, azdr0710 said:

An oldie but a goodie!

1 hour ago, lonely_john said:

O Canada

That could lead to some more serious battery in the US. I wonder how they got the consent of the victim to be filmed. Maybe laws are different in Canada.