Boyfriend Experience

8 hours ago, Trick said:

One of my fantasies is PDA, in good taste, on a ship.  How far do you go with PDA in this situation?

3 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Well...

When the classical trio starts playing in the Living Room, I quietly put my hand under his ass.

By the time they're finishing their set 45 minutes later with Chopin's piano concerto no 1, I have a few fingers in him.

Is that still considered tasteful?

I would say avoid rimming your partner in public areas of the ship on formal nights.  Of course, more and more cruise lines are doing away with enforcing formal nights nowadays.  Call me old fashioned, but I'm going to still wear a suit with jacket and tie to dinner on formal nights, and leave my assless chaps for those informal evenings where boyfriend and I only partake in the buffet on the lido.

I've had a number of clients tell me they would like a "BFE" and I always ask them to define what they mean.   I've heard a lot of different descriptions.   I largely view it as being open and flexible,  including things like kissing and cuddling  (but not always).  Also there can be some "implied"  things there,   like  tenderness,  good communication and even  (gasp)  acting like a gentleman.    A good provider will take the time to find out what a client expects before agreeing to provide the service.

On 5/8/2024 at 10:27 PM, BenjaminNicholas said:

Well...

When the classical trio starts playing in the Living Room, I quietly put my hand under his ass.

By the time they're finishing their set 45 minutes later with Chopin's piano concerto no 1, I have a few fingers in him.

Is that still considered tasteful?

So do your fingers and hands wander just during classical music? Or do they like to explore with Country  Music as well? Classic rock?

22 hours ago, Becket said:

So do your fingers and hands wander just during classical music? Or do they like to explore with Country  Music as well? Classic rock?

The problem/positive about Viking ships is that there's a mostly classical slant to their live music, so my choices are limited in this environment.

When you fingerblast a guy to country music, there always needs to be an underlying sense of working-class sorrow involved.

Classic rock:  You go gentle until you get to the Steve Perry power note.

The Eagles...  You finger angrily until everyone involved hates you (*cough* Don Henley *cough*)

The Beatles:  Well, that's for people who don't just want a finger, but want to hold your entire hand.

• 2 weeks later...

“Boyfriend experience” is a term accepted by providers and clients to signify a certain kind of interaction and intimacy. But the term can mean different things to different people - there is no standardized definition. If you’ve requested a boyfriend experience from a provider, what did you expect to receive? Did you get what you hoped for? 

Almost always - No… I did not get what I was hoping (and asked) for from top providers.

To me it means being sensual, passionate, sweet. Lots of touching, slowly undressing each other. Looking each other in the eyes. Passionate kissing. Getting into it, or pretend that you’re into it.

Checking in to ask if you’re enjoying it, if you’re ok, or if you would like to change anything (faster, slower, deeper, harder etc…). And of course, cuddling and lying in his arms afterwards.

Maybe it is too much to expect? 

1 hour ago, Thique said:

To me it means being sensual, passionate, sweet. Lots of touching, slowly undressing each other. Looking each other in the eyes. Passionate kissing. Getting into it, or pretend that you’re into it.

Checking in to ask if you’re enjoying it, if you’re ok, or if you would like to change anything (faster, slower, deeper, harder etc…). And of course, cuddling and lying in his arms afterwards.

^I love this. It’s my go-to approach unless the client indicates he wants something different, either verbally or non-verbally. I’m constantly reading his needs. And no, it’s not too much to expect or ask.