Sexcation Destinations

Quincy_7

10 hours ago, tassojunior said:

Velvety is missing from Prague just now and I have 3 of the better Bel Ami ones here for spring but "Masseur_Lewis" is up advertising  and incredible. All the details in the Prague (and Zurich) Europe topic. A few other famous guys are there now but would be mad if I told openly. I've flown to Prague just to see Velvety and/or Masseur_Lewis before. More than once. 

Thanks.

This is a joint trip with a bunch of old laboratory colleagues from my PhD days so I'll not be looking to meet anyone. 

Useful to know for the future, though, as the ex-BelAmi guy I saw in Bratislava (DarioDolce) was incredible.

2 hours ago, JourneysEnd said:

Thanks.

This is a joint trip with a bunch of old laboratory colleagues from my PhD days so I'll not be looking to meet anyone. 

Useful to know for the future, though, as the ex-BelAmi guy I saw in Bratislava (DarioDolce) was incredible.

right now Prague is still shoulder season and not the awful Venice-type tourist crush of summer in Old Town. 

19 hours ago, Luv2play said:

That is not correct. All British kings in the 20th century, Edward VII, George V and George VI, were crowned alongside their wives. Edward VIII was nor crowned nor married when he ascended thd throne. Elizabeth was crowned queen but her husband was not crowned.

"Dickie" was too Hot to stay on the throne. Could never trust ministers in a room alone with him. 

45 minutes ago, tassojunior said:

"Dickie" was too Hot to stay on the throne. Could never trust ministers in a room alone with him. 

"Dickie" was his cousin Lord Mountbatten, who did swing both ways, as did his wife Edwina. Edward, who was called David by his family and friends, is not known for having had gay dalliances.

1 hour ago, Luv2play said:

not known for having had gay dalliances.

I thought he was in the English navy 

image.png.fd90b2e2710de72fc5f638664c07e5cc.png

(where many Englishmen got a lifetime's worth of dick very early). 

Surely there would have been some notice if he had oddly abstained from the traditional cornholeing. William's bum got it's love for pegging genetically.  

Edited by tassojunior

1 hour ago, tassojunior said:

I thought he was in the English navy 

image.png.fd90b2e2710de72fc5f638664c07e5cc.png

(where many Englishmen got a lifetime's worth of dick very early). 

Surely there would have been some notice if he had oddly abstained from the traditional cornholeing. William's bum got it's love for pegging genetically.  

I wouldn't call his naval experiences as dalliances but just occupational hazards. Buggery and rum were endemic in the British navy. 

5 hours ago, tassojunior said:

yes, my preferred assumption is he had a lifetime of dick in the British navy was was eager to experience other stuff.  

Apparently Wallis Simpson gave him the other stuff. Things she had picked up in the brothels of Shanghai and Peking.

Edited by Luv2play

2 hours ago, Luv2play said:

Apparently Wallis Simpson gave him the other stuff. Things she had picked up in the brothels of Shanghai and Peking.

I hear some of his shipmates in the navy took the above photo home to look at as they fucked their wives. 

On 4/26/2023 at 11:44 AM, SouthOfTheBorder said:

NYC & Miami crazy expensive compare to other cities.  Rio & SP - amazing but safety is an issue. Madrid lacks paid sauna scene.  Berlin - cliche, although if kink is the desire it makes sense  No experience in Brussels.  Not a fan of Amsterdam 

Have you had a bad experience (safety wise) in Brazil? 

On 4/29/2023 at 7:38 PM, Charlie said:

Brussels used to have a great gay bath house, but I haven't been there in a half century, so it may have changed🤔

There's currently 2 but I've only been to one. It's Sauna Macho and I quite enjoy it. They used the lockdown to do renovations.

9 hours ago, kingsley88 said:

I’ve been to São Paulo & Rio many times without incident.  But, I have witnessed everything from home invasions to armed robbery in close proximity.  For me, travel to Brazil requires a level of personal safety vigilance that can become annoying when trying to relax on vacation.  There’s no place else like Brazil though and when things are going right, it’s just magical.  So, there’s a trade-off that you make going there knowing what you’re getting into.

São Paulo feels much safer to me as a visitor because tourists aren’t confined to a small geographic area as in Rio.  SP is like visiting New York with much better hotels, restaurants, museums, etc. 

Edited by SouthOfTheBorder

On 5/1/2023 at 12:09 AM, kingsley88 said:

20 years ago I spent a week in Rio just after Carnival and had no bad experiences with street crime. A month later my nephew and his girlfriend were robbed at knifepoint in daylight right outside the Copacabana Palace. Can't imagine its any better today as Brazil has gone through a lot in two decades, most of it not good.

On 5/1/2023 at 8:31 AM, DMICS said:

Thoughts on Greece? I'll be there later this summer for a wedding. But I'm arriving a week ahead to enjoy the city and hopefully get into some fun.

I have posted my adventures in Athens in another website. I have sent you a DM about that.

But in brief:

Hustler bars - There are two bars to visit. One is called Sami's Bar (sometime spelled Sammi's) and the other is Bizzar - are close to Viktoria Metro stop. One of the bars is actually only open on Friday and Saturday, so you better be in Athens at the weekend if you want to try them out.

Street trade - Some around Omonia Square. AYOR.

Websites - one of the best sites for Athens is Hunqz, . Last September, I agreed to meet two guys from Hunqz, one on Monday and one on Tuesday. The price for each was €100, I went to the apartment of one guy and asked another to come to my hotel – I offered him an extra €20 for this. 

2 hours ago, forrestreid said:

I have posted my adventures in Athens in another website. I have sent you a DM about that.

But in brief:

Hustler bars - There are two bars to visit. One is called Sami's Bar (sometime spelled Sammi's) and the other is Bizzar - are close to Viktoria Metro stop. One of the bars is actually only open on Friday and Saturday, so you better be in Athens at the weekend if you want to try them out.

Street trade - Some around Omonia Square. AYOR.

Websites - one of the best sites for Athens is Hunqz, . Last September, I agreed to meet two guys from Hunqz, one on Monday and one on Tuesday. The price for each was €100, I went to the apartment of one guy and asked another to come to my hotel – I offered him an extra €20 for this. 

And were the two experiences good? 

16 hours ago, forrestreid said:

These ones? :

305205045_567739175147307_74814499373108
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Samis Bar, Athens, Greece. 397 likes · 48 were here. Iconic gay bar in Athens and one of the first in Athens. Part of Athens' gay history. Celebrating 21 years in...

301201582_468587321946728_82848132831559
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bizzar, Athens, Greece. 1,762 likes · 832 were here. Bizzar | dare2fun |

7 hours ago, Thomas_Belgium said:

These ones? :

305205045_567739175147307_74814499373108
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Samis Bar, Athens, Greece. 397 likes · 48 were here. Iconic gay bar in Athens and one of the first in Athens. Part of Athens' gay history. Celebrating 21 years in...

301201582_468587321946728_82848132831559
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

Bizzar, Athens, Greece. 1,762 likes · 832 were here. Bizzar | dare2fun |

I see that Bizzar is now closed, unfortunately, as per the facebook page quoted.