Sexcation Destinations

Quincy_7

• 1 month later...

Headed to Berlin in a month and I hear the Axel has devolved/evolved into a sort of brothel. Providers finishing clients and looking for others in the halls, elevators and lobby. I'm wondering how this affects sleep.. Berlin (and it's guys) are so cheap I may get a room at the Hyatt and the Axel. I hope Pinocchio and Tabasco have gotten rid of some of the thugs that made it so dangerous. With all the arts I should do something besides look for sex.

but i won't. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 4/26/2023 at 11:26 AM, pubic_assistance said:

… I am surprised no one has mentioned Bangkok.  It's been several years, since I've been there but the low key attitude about homosexuality and sex work always provided an easy environment for me … handsome men who you could choose from … 

He got a fast car … city lights lay out before us.

Edited by SirBillybob

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I was looking around to know if is a sauna  like the one in Brazil and in Barcelona with rentboys in another country city closer to USA? i live in NJ and speak Spanish and English.  I am looking to have a long weekend trip, Wednesday to Sunday, so Brazil and Barcelona  are too far for such a short trip.  Does Puerto Vallarta has such places? doesnt have to be a Sauna, but it would be nice.

Ive been to Canada and i dont think they have anything like that besides the strippers clubs, that would be my last choice if i dont find anything like else

thanks, 

13 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

Zipolite seems to be a haven. It's somewhere in Mexico. 

It's beautiful.  In Oaxaca.  (Southern MX)

It's getting a lot more traffic post-COVID.  Go while it's still small and interesting.

It is by no means a 'sexcation' destination.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

19 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

Zipolite seems to be a haven. It's somewhere in Mexico. 

thanks, i was checking the locations and it looks great. 

Yes, sexcation. any of those locations have providers? you know, like Barcelona Termas or Rio's 117/Point 202

ive been looking around and i dont think is any places like that in norh america. i wish i can go to Brazil but the flight is long and i dont have that many days avaliable, .  I am  looking on travel on late May early June. 

tempted for Barcelona since they have great deals for the flights, way better than to Brazil's expensive flights. 

6 hours ago, Yorkynyc said:

Yes, sexcation. any of those locations have providers? you know, like Barcelona Termas or Rio's 117/Point 202

ive been looking around and i dont think is any places like that in norh america. i wish i can go to Brazil but the flight is long and i dont have that many days avaliable, .  I am  looking on travel on late May early June. 

tempted for Barcelona since they have great deals for the flights, way better than to Brazil's expensive flights. 

What you want isn't readily a 'thing' in most of N America.  Not the States, not really Canada.  MX is more about saunas/baths, not brothels.

What you really want is something you might not have the time to travel to.  Asia, Brazil, Spain.

And for the record, Zipolite is not really what you're looking for. 

The closest thing in MX might be Puerto Vallarta or Mexico CIty.  Even then, you're really not going to find a Pointe/Bluboy experience

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

On 4/19/2024 at 8:00 AM, Yorkynyc said:

It might be worth to just do BCN to get the experiences you’re looking for. The flight from NJ/NYC to Spain is only like two more hours than travel to PV. Also, there are often overnight flights to Europe so you could depart Tuesday night and arrive to have half of Wednesday still. 

thansk, i think will do that. 

I am checking both: Brazil and BCN.  the round trips are really good priced. now i am looking into a good hotel or AirBNB close to the saunas.   the best part, and it could be tricky, is that i also, speak Spanish, and i look very latino,.

Not to be that guy, but you guys noticed how expensive is the Montreal vacation trip?  i was looking for Memorial day and the round trip tickets are in the $340 and hotel, 3 start close to the Village for $120 !!!  you can go to BCN for around $450ish  I am wondering why Mtl is getting so expenisve for 1.5 hours trip. 

On 4/19/2023 at 4:46 PM, Vegas_Millennial said:

I used to go to Disneyland once a month.  Throughout the day and the evening, Grindr and Growlr were full of headless profiles of Daddies wanting to get a blowjob while their kids and wife were at the pool or took a nap.  I blew so many Daddies in the stairwell of the Disneyland Grand Californian Hotel.

There is a specific location in Disneyland that my partner and I will have our fun. And yes, there are definitely a lot of men looking for fun while the wife and children are away. 

21 hours ago, LAboy said:

Do you know how many other people have sex in those said hotel rooms?! 🤢 😂 

No, I dont know that & I don't care. What I do know is that sex in public is disgusting. In my opinion the idea of having sex in the hotel stairwell is disgusting.