Am I gay?

jessmapex

I have always been attracted to male butts ..way more than penises. As long as the person I am into is a man with a penis, my main criterion, aside from decent looks, has been the shape and size of his butt. I have seen a lot of unattractive guys or guys with flat butts garner a lot of attention because of their humongous penises. Most of my gay friends are constantly talking about penises. But I have very little to no attraction toward a penis. As long as it is there, I am happy to play in the backyard and finish there only. Once I had great sex with a guy with muscle body and butt but with a very small penis.

Given this, and given the recent acceptance of gender continuum, different pronouns etc, I always wonder if I fit at a point different from most gays who are mainly into male genitalia when it comes to sex.

5 minutes ago, irfy said:

do you like to kiss guys, could you fall in love & have a relationship with a male?

Yes, I can not imagine ever falling in love with or having sex with someone who does not have a penis. In that sense I am a homosexual. But the lack of attraction toward a penis has always baffled me. So I am trying to see if I fit elsewhere in the gender continuum. 

Of course, whether are not I find my place there, I will keep doing what have been doing. Who needs a label or a pronoun for that 😀

3 hours ago, jessmapex said:

...Once I had great sex with a guy with muscle body and butt but with a very small penis... I always wonder if I fit at a point different from most gays who are mainly into male genitalia when it comes to sex.

You're definitely not alone when it comes to gay men not terribly interested in penises (especially large ones). I'm much more interested in a muscular build and a handsome face. I prefer smaller penises because they're easier to suck. I had a Paraguayan partner for 2 years who had a smaller cock I adored. I'd always come on to him by asking him to give me his "jarabe de amor" (love juice). 😄😋

smallcocks (@smallcocksxxx) / Twitter

hot guys with small cocks 1 - Gallery - AdonisMale

th?id=OIP.sztvyumZc9M8JydN5jITCQAAAA&pid=15.1

I'm not gay ..but I am also attracted to men.

I have always found the gay men's obsession with dick hard to understand.

When I look at from a straight man's perspective I don't know of anyone who wants to see a woman's pussy before he sleeps with her. Yet gay men always seem to ask to see my dick before they agree to hook up ( or not ).

I couldn't care less about your dick. I like the body curves ..nice butt and chest same for both men and women .

Edited by pubic_assistance

14 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

When I look at from a straight man's perspective I don't know of anyone who wants to see a woman's pussy before he sleeps with her. Yet gay men always seem to ask to see my dick before they agree to hook up ( or not ).

I couldn't care less about your dick. I like the body curves ..nice butt and chest same for both men and women .

But are you "marketing" as a top? That might be why you're getting people who want to see it. Out in the burbs I see a number of grindr ads from bi tops who say if you send them a dick pic they will block you...

6 hours ago, sniper said:

But are you "marketing" as a top? That might be why you're getting people who want to see it. Out in the burbs I see a number of grindr ads from bi tops who say if you send them a dick pic they will block you...

Well...I haven't blocked anyone...but I usually don't respond.

#1 starting a conversation with a dic pic is a turn OFF ( for me ).

#2 starting a conversation with a dic pic feesl like you lack the social skills to start a conversation. So probably not my type.

Yeah...I'm mostly a top. I understand the "how big are you questions". Maybe you're tight and you can't take a big one..and maybe you're a slut and you can't feel anything less than 10 inches anymore...but I don't know why you need to SEE IT.  I've never asked a woman to see her pussy and generally I'm not that into looking at them anyway.  I'm a dim the lights kinda guy no matter who I'm with.

Edited by pubic_assistance

I identify as gay, although I do have a little bi streak.  One of my fantasies is to tag team a woman with a bi guy. 

I am verse - equally comfortable bottoming and topping.  I am 70 yo - sometimes the flesh is weak and I'm very comfortable defaulting to bottom. 

I like everything a man has to offer - his dick, his butt, his muscles, his body hair, his face.  I love hairy muscle.  I'm into FF, so I'm also obsessed with guys' asses and their holes.   If a guy has a big dick, terrific, i'm into it.  But it's not a requirement.

I'm gay and mostly a bottom. And I do not understand the obsession with penises, particularly guys who want 11 inches. 

Like others have said, I am much more into a handsome face, a shapely body or varying sizes, and - honestly - really nice legs than the penis. I really love my husband's penis. I feel like it's a "Goldilocks" penis, "just right." 

But I'm completely disinterested in like "disembodied" penises like dick pics. Like when I see just dicks on Rent.men profile, I generally don't click. 

16 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

I guess it's each to his/her/their own...  I'm not an ass guy and just love cocks!  Bi not Gay.

2 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Well...I haven't blocked anyone...but I usually don't respond.

#1 starting a conversation with a dic pic is a turn OFF ( for me ).

#2 starting a conversation with a dic pic feel like you lack the social skills to start a conversation. So probably not my type.

Yeah...I'm mostly a top. I understand the "how big are you questions". Maybe you're tight and you can't take a big one..and maybe you're a slut and you can't feel anything less than 10 inches anymore...but I don't know why you need to SEE IT.  I've never asked a woman to see her pussy and generally I'm not that into looking at them anyway.  I'm a dim the lights kinda guy no matter who I'm with.

Do you eat pussy with the same zeal that you eat ass?

3 hours ago, Lucky said:

Do you eat pussy with the same zeal that you eat ass?

That's a very interesting question. I would say the answer leans a little into the NO category.  I think I prefer pussy over ass. But that's my OCD talking when it comes to cleanliness. I need to be fresh out of the shower to get into anilingus.  I can bury my face in a skirt at the office without any preparations.

44 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

...I can bury my face in a skirt at the office without any preparations.

Remember you're talking to a mostly gay crowd.... 😉

Smiley Emoticon Clip Art, PNG, 512x512px, Smiley, Disgust, Emoji, Emoticon,  Face Download Free

1 minute ago, Unicorn said:
47 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

...I can bury my face in a skirt at the office without any preparations.

Remember you're talking to a mostly gay crowd.... 😉

simply replacing 'skirt' with 'kilt' -- is sufficient to allow us the satisfaction of Scottish men we've known and lusted after... 

On 12/6/2022 at 7:41 PM, pubic_assistance said:

That's a very interesting question. I would say the answer leans a little into the NO category.  I think I prefer pussy over ass. But that's my OCD talking when it comes to cleanliness. I need to be fresh out of the shower to get into anilingus.  I can bury my face in a skirt at the office without any preparations.

Yep.  Can get right to it when eating pussy.  Haven't done that in a while.

Edited by bashful