Am I gay?

jessmapex

On 12/5/2022 at 9:35 PM, Unicorn said:

You're definitely not alone when it comes to gay men not terribly interested in penises (especially large ones). I'm much more interested in a muscular build and a handsome face. I prefer smaller penises because they're easier to suck. I had a Paraguayan partner for 2 years who had a smaller cock I adored. I'd always come on to him by asking him to give me his "jarabe de amor" (love juice). 😄😋

smallcocks (@smallcocksxxx) / Twitter

hot guys with small cocks 1 - Gallery - AdonisMale

th?id=OIP.sztvyumZc9M8JydN5jITCQAAAA&pid=15.1

These guys are tall, built, handsome but for their structure have small penises.  I'd bet they're self conscious of their size.  They could also be growers and surprise when aroused.  As they say it's "the motion of the ocean" and not necessarily the size.  I will admit that a larger sized penis gets me aroused very quickly.  Then it does matter who it is attached to.  😉

18 hours ago, dbar123 said:

Whether you’re gay or not…in this day and age does it really matter?

Nothing is all that digital….or certain. And your feelings will evolve in snapshots of time.

Live and enjoy for today

It does not matter. I was just curious about where I fall on the sexuality spectrum as someone who is labeled as 'gay', but does not meet the main sexual criterion of that label - attraction toward a penis. That's it. Just something to talk about.

1 hour ago, jessmapex said:

... does not meet the main sexual criterion of that label - attraction toward a penis. That's it. Just something to talk about.

I would strongly disagree that the main sexual criterion is attraction towards a penis. I'm 100% gay--extremely attracted to handsome men, and zero attraction to what are considered the most beautiful women. What attracts me to a man is a muscular build, hard pecs, beefy arms, washboard abs, etc. I see a gogo dancer and I immediately look at his body. I have almost no interest in the penis. Trans men without bottom surgery can be extremely attractive to me. Laith Ashley immediately comes to mind as a trans man who looks extremely attractive (and masculine) to me--though he's apparently completely heterosexual. 

Laith Ashley Wiki & Bio - Singer/Songwriter

Laith Ashley desnudo, el modelo transexual más sexy en Instagram |  CromosomaX

Laith ashley | LPSG

Edited by Unicorn

35 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I would strongly disagree that the main sexual criterion is attraction towards a penis. I'm 100% gay--extremely attracted to handsome men, and zero attraction to what are considered the most beautiful women. What attracts me to a man is a muscular build, hard pecs, beefy arms, washboard abs, etc. I see a gogo dancer and I immediately look at his body. I have almost no interest in the penis. Trans men without bottom surgery can be extremely attractive to me. Laith Ashley immediately comes to mind as a trans man who looks extremely attractive (and masculine) to me--though he's apparently completely heterosexual. 

Laith Ashley Wiki & Bio - Singer/Songwriter

Laith Ashley desnudo, el modelo transexual más sexy en Instagram |  CromosomaX

Laith ashley | LPSG

None of that matters , if the man doesn't have a good sense of humor about himself

• 3 weeks later...