What is the pettiest reason you can’t date someone someone?

7829V

If they can’t wake up early.

I’m more of a morning person, and i don’t expect others to wake up at 5 am. But every now and then to do stuff like hiking or go on a day trip, I expect the other person to do a reasonable effort to wake up early. 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:46 AM, 7829V said:

If they can’t wake up early.

I’m more of a morning person, and i don’t expect others to wake up at 5 am. But every now and then to do stuff like hiking or go on a day trip, I expect the other person to do a reasonable effort to wake up early. 

I'm the opposite, or used to be. An old roommate was insufferably cheerful in the morning; I'd be waking up over coffee, he'd bounce downstairs with a cheery "Good Morning!" and a look that expected the same vivacious response, rather than the grunt I responded with. 

12 minutes ago, Storm4U said:

I'm not sure if this is petty, but if they have poor grammar, then I'm not dating them.

Your grammar may be okay, but your spelling is atrocious.  I think you meant to write if they have a poor grandma then I'm not dating them.  And I quite agree.

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

In no particular order:

1. Pierced nipples, dick, balls, etc. I like 'em fresh, clean and not damaged available for my mouth... I meant, enjoyment.

2. Bad lover. Things like "I won't do that in bed/to you/with you", etc.

3. Very small hands/feet/mouth. I know I know, there's no correlation, it's just my preference. The bigger the better.

5. Significantly smaller than me.

4. Ignorance. Intolerance. Non-appreciative behavior.

5. Bad (or funky) smell.

Edited by Rand
added some extra

1 minute ago, 7829V said:

If we are out at a restaurant and you can’t leave your damn phone alone!

I don't think that's petty.  Far from it, I think the phone-fixated person is quite rude.  If he warns me ahead of time that his boss or a client might call and he has to take the call, a scenario like that, of course I'll understand.  But if his phone is so much more interesting than I am, I'll do him a favor and never bore him again.