What Is the One Best Thing You Do Sexually?

MysticMenace
This topic is 927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe sexual improvisation is what I do best.   I have had many partners tell me they enjoy our sessions because before the session they are never quite sure what is going to happen and during the session they are never sure what is going to happen next.  I like to keep them off balance.  It makes it easier to push them down and have my way with them lol.

Hold in my sexual desire.  I'm a pro at celibacy... i really should have joined the priesthood because I can totally control myself... yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd love to have every single man in Boston with a pulse bang the shit out of me (well, maybe 90% of them, especially in the Back Bay, or Allston, or Brighton where the men are INCREDIBLE).... but, yeah.... where was I?  lol.  😈    Yeah, I'm not getting any.  That's where I was.  There's where I am.  Aw dang. 🙄

2 hours ago, Merboy said:

Hold in my sexual desire.  I'm a pro at celibacy... i really should have joined the priesthood because I can totally control myself... yeah, don't get me wrong, I'd love to have every single man in Boston with a pulse bang the shit out of me (well, maybe 90% of them, especially in the Back Bay, or Allston, or Brighton where the men are INCREDIBLE).... but, yeah.... where was I?  lol.  😈    Yeah, I'm not getting any.  That's where I was.  There's where I am.  Aw dang. 🙄

I was like that until I was 34 and sexually frustrated. I just wanted to bang and be banged. so it happened.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Probably rimming, especially if it's a nice clean smooth ass, I get really into it. I had a hookup bud who would always shower once I got there, come out dripping wet and lay on the bed like that. I would go to town on that ass. 

can't wait for you to demonstrate those unique set of skills on me 😉