"Gone but not forgotten", what fellow posters do you miss?

glutes

On 8/2/2021 at 6:33 AM, WilliamM said:

But Kenny always  said good things about you

No, he did not. And some of the attacks were personal. I don't mind if someone wants to try to ridicule something I say, but not myself as a person. 

Do the readers of this string have any sense as to why prolific members disappear? If the reason they left was disagreements with HB or Daddy, I wonder if any could be coaxed back. I especially miss FFF. I have very fond memories of Stephan Lacoste, a man I hired over 15 years ago. 

I miss Gar1eth as far as guys who used to post frequently, but haven't in weeks. 

I liked Steven Kessler's wisdom, but could do without his "War and Peace" methods of making a point.

There was a guy whose name isn't coming to me who really reached his wit's end with my sarcasm, and told me where I could shove it. It's probably a good thing his name isn't coming to me. He had a real short fuse - my "fuse" is shorter. ; )

13 hours ago, WilliamM said:

Well, @Kenny is very wealthy and he may have confused you with someone else in  Beverly Hills, Mexico, Manilla or Santa Babera

Oh, now "wealth" is a reason for Bad Behavior ?    Let me jot that down !  😏

On 8/2/2021 at 7:14 PM, jjkrkwood said:

Rockhard was a FRAUD, pure and simple.  Anyone buying his endless self-obsession bullshit was a fool.   We always butted heads because I had a REAL pic of him that a friend of HIS sent me, and he knew I could expose him.  He was just a middleaged, out-of-shape, balding "regular" dude, and not the glorified, gifted God he presented himself to be.  His self loathing of what he truly was made him INVENT the person he WANTED to be..... and he worked overtime to try and convince everyone he was just that, never meeting anyone he spoke with on this site or over at Boytoy..... catfish.

Fixed it for the cool kids.